Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:44:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 1: Asparagus Trevor v. Delete Delete Delete

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 19, 2011, 09:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

AsparagusTrevor

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from:  Me about 2 weeks agoHuman Millipede anyone?

Hoorah it lives!

AsparagusTrevor

AsparagusTrevor

Crabwalk

small_world

This is fantastic, that Lego IT lit mouth thing is stopping me from going to sleep.

Famous Mortimer

Asparagus Trevor, if only because the Human Centipede playset is maybe my favourite picture of the entire tournament so far.

But Delete Delete Delete has been fantastic too. Fuck, this is a great tournament.

copylight

Tough call but Trevor, like the ref says, gets it on concepts. Delete's return was fucking gold though.

small_world

The Lego Dawn of the Dead is excellent, but I'm going to have to say Aspargers Tremor mainly down to the opener. Although, as I said that Lego box really was creepy.

alan nagsworth

Wonderful stuff all round, but Trevah clinches it with that opener. It's just... ugh, WOW! Also, the terrified child in the Lego set is a classic staple touch, and I'm a sucker for those.

Human Centipede Lego clinches it for me, so Asparagus Trevor. Ace return from Delete though and I feel empathy with you for having the Human Miliband crawling round your mind.

Lyndon

Let me be a cunt and say I think Lego such-and-such is a bit cliched, but it's so well done that I still vote for Asparagus Trevor.

BlodwynPig

Repentia

The crying child is perfectly awful, so it goes to Asparagus Trevor.

rudi

I honestly can't split 'em. A draw is all I can score, maaaaaan...

Johnny Yesno

Asparagus. I wish I didn't have to vote against the Human Miliband, though.

Big Jack McBastard

I'm sat on a fence liking the view from each side. sorry.

actwithoutwords