Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:17:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 1: Crabwalk v. Miles

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 19, 2011, 09:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Crabwalk

AsparagusTrevor

Big Jack McBastard

Terrifying in both form and skill.

I must say there's some absolute belters being displayed early on in general.

small_world

Crabwalk

Aw, thanks. S'just cuttin' and a'pastin' really.

alan nagsworth

You've ruined the bloody illusion now, Dorothy.

Crabwalk

Yeah, but I might get in trouble if I admit that I actually kidnapped a Knight of the Realm and forced him to dress up like a pervy demon, just for the amusement of some degenerates on the internet.

Miles

*Intermittent spells*

Crabwalk has told me he'll be away until Monday; his shot will be timed from when he gets back.[nb]If the boss-man FM says it's okey :)[/nb]

rudi

Famous Mortimer

I'm very relaxed on things, as long as the two people in each match are okay. If there's a groundswell of opinion that things should move a bit quicker, then I'll see what I can do; otherwise carry on and do good mongs.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

For some reason, dropbox hosted images aren't loading for me. Which makes it hard to see the mongs and therefore enjoy their gooey goodness.

Crabwalk

I'm back now - thanks for your patience  Miles and spectators. I'll get straight onto a reply...

Sorry to hear about your dropbox issues Shoulders, I'll use an alternative from now on.

NoSleep

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 26, 2011, 08:44:41 PM
For some reason, dropbox hosted images aren't loading for me. Which makes it hard to see the mongs and therefore enjoy their gooey goodness.

You've probably adblocked them or something similar.

Crabwalk

Crabwalk

For anyone that can't see my serve, here's a direct link that should work:

http://tinyurl.com/5w4pad8

Miles

*You'velostthatmongin'feelin'*

Cheers Crabwalk, sorry for the delay;

voting open!

I don't want either of you out, there's so many beautiful little funny touches in all these shots. I'm going to say Crabwalk but only because at this current time the Napoleon of pop mong is my favourite. But that could change at any given moment depending on my mood, all these shots are fucking wonderful. Well played.

Old Thrashbarg

A match worthy of the final. I think the serve was probably just about my favourite shot, so I'm going with Crabwalk.

actwithoutwords

Jesus. That is an absurdly good game. Crabwalk's first and Miles' second are my favourites.
Errr...
Miles

Jemble Fred

My first time of voting, but the amount of work that's gone into that Michael Fish one seems beyond the call of duty. Miles.

Little Hoover