Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:59:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 1: Repentia v. small_world

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 19, 2011, 09:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Repentia

Let's see if I can get this damn thing over the net.[nb]Complete collapse of service, DAMN YOU BTINTERNET.[/nb]

And... it's showing up now!

small_world

Great.
I'm against the fastest Wimblemonger in the West.

Ok... What do I have? 3 days? Cool.

rudi

Hee hee! And a silent server, too (bar the swearing at BT). How old-school... :-)

small_world

Kerplunkkk!!

Edited for a little clarity (of which I have non, being a little pissed at the mo)
Er, by the way, that's PinnochiBama. Not PinnoCraig-Charles

Big Jack McBastard

CaledonianGonzo

Quote from: small_world on June 21, 2011, 01:11:27 AM
Er, by the way, that's PinnochiBama. Not PinnoCraig-Charles

Are you quite sure it not PinnochiLLCoolJ?

Great, though.

AsparagusTrevor

So far this round fucks with my mind, but I love it anyway.

Repentia

Gah! Had to run for that one! Right then. Backhand.

AsparagusTrevor

Big Jack McBastard

Impressive stuff, liking the effects on the posters.

rudi

Crabwalk

All brilliant, and we're only 48 hours past kick-off!!

small_world

Fuck.
Ah... !

Er. I've a question. You have Chewbacca in that one. I once saw a picture featuring a close-up of the situation room and, more importantly, what Hilary Clinton was looking at. When they zoomed in to, what was actually a map of the compound and surrounding area. But it looked like a rudey photo of Chebacca. But I can't find it now...Was that the inspiration for Chewbacca?

I don't know what to do...

It'll be tomorrow night/Thursday before I get something together for this...

Repentia

No rush. If I've understood the rules correctly, your final mong will close the match.

As for the Chewbacca coincidence, pay no attention to the blinking light on your webcam, it's in mainentance mode I expect.

alan nagsworth

Repentia has some sleek lookin' mongs alright but that terrifying amalgamation in small_world's first shot is what ultimately gets my vote. Love it, sensational round and hopefully many more of its ilk will follow.

Tough, tough call and one that was only swung by me noticing, on my final decision-making browse through the shots, that the Lincoln Memorial had been altered to pay tribute to Mr Anderson. So, small_world it is.

Artemis

I loved small_world's first shot and Repentia's second. A great round and it's a shame either had to lose, but my vote is with small_world for this one.

Big Jack McBastard

I find myself entranced with Repetnia's dawbings.

Famous Mortimer

Koant

Crabwalk