Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:58:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS ZOMBIES

Started by Operty1, June 28, 2011, 10:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Operty1

Any fans of this on here? To be honest i've played more of the zombie maps online than the actual multiplayer, mainly coz it's more stable!!!! (PS3) and also coz there isn't that elitist xp wankery thats involved in the other game states. I'm not a massive fan of multiplayer games, but this ticks my addiction box for some reason, even though i'm crap!!

KINO DE TOTEN
FIVE
CALL OF THE DEAD

anybody want to tackle these maps?? im OBERON_J

Operty1

Also, massive bonus points for actually knowing what to do on these maps.

glitch

I've got this on 360, otherwise I'd be up for joining you.

There are a few strategies about, want me to post them?

Quote from: glitch on June 29, 2011, 11:32:15 AM
I've got this on 360, otherwise I'd be up for joining you.

There are a few strategies about, want me to post them?

Yep am on 360 too. Please post em up? 

Depressed Beyond Tables

Haven't looked at it yet. If it's any good I'll play with you.

Operty1

Thanks man!!!

My main issue is accruing points. Also, by about round 5 i'm struggling at the onslaught, the difficulty curve seems to go verticle very quickly. How anybody worked out how to free the original 4 characters on Call of the Dead, i do not know.

glitch

Do you play by yourself or in a group? It's pretty difficult to get far without a group and pretty much impossible to get beyond level 10 without a good group who knows that they're doing.

Will post strats later, all my bookmarks are at home.

Operty1

No, i don't usually play in a consistant group, i don't know anybody else with a PS3, and going online seems to produce a different group each time. I do love the concept though, and can't get enough. Shame that Treyarch can't just offer only zombie DLC levels. I think the hardened edition of the game came with an extra 4 zombie maps that are unavailable outside that edition. Bastards.

glitch

I think you can get those additional zombies levels by buying some DLC for WAW but I can't say for certain