Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:21:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 2: actwithoutwords v. The Region Legion

Started by actwithoutwords, July 03, 2011, 02:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Jesus wept. Hearty kudos to The Region Legion but AWW's standards are flawless in this round. Multiple laughs for each of his two shots, so much going on and yet not over-encumbered at all. Genuinely some of my favourite WM stuff for some time!

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

greencalx

They were all good and proper jokes, but I think aww clinched it.

small_world

What a fucking excellent round.
But I loved that VR link in on RL's return. And the final shot.
But this has been the hardest to choose so far.
Amazing.

RegionalLegional.

'Meet in remains of Birmingham'.
Beautiful.

Famous Mortimer

Goddamit! Possibly the best round yet?

The Region Legion

for the first return, although this has been of a ludicrously high standard.

BlodwynPig

AsparagusTrevor

All brilliant, this round contains possibly the cleverest shots so far, but I think AWW slightly pips it.

Small Man Big Horse

Little Hoover

Region did a great job keeping up, but it has to be actwithoutwords

gmoney

Sorry, guys. I genuinely can't split it. This is one of the best Wimblemong contests I've ever seen.

Lyndon

actwithoutwords as I'm a whore for 'whore references.

dredd

rudi

Christ almighty, that was epic. Can't we force them to extend the rally?

No?

Bah. Errrrrm, AWW by a nun's labia skin.

CaledonianGonzo

*Removes titfer, doffs it at both participants and waggles eyebrows*

Stunning stuff, fellows.  Think it has to be aww, but in any other match rl would have walked it.

Crabwalk

It genuinely pains me to pick a winner, so pleasurable was this round, but AWW edges it. Great efforts though RL, especially your first reply which would have won most matches by itself.

mothman

The first time I'm able to get round to looking at this years Wimblemongs, and the first thread I look at, and it's of this quality. . . I'm in awe. And will have to only barely just vote AWW.

Well, failing a surge of votes over the next 20 minutes all for me, I think it's safe to call game

actwithoutwords 19-4 TheRegionLegion

Good game AWW - I knew it was over after your 2nd shot to be honest, so clean and so full of ideas. The better monger won. You monger.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: The Region Legion on July 10, 2011, 06:24:01 AM
Well, failing a surge of votes over the next 20 minutes all for me, I think it's safe to call game

actwithoutwords 19-4 TheRegionLegion

Good game AWW - I knew it was over after your 2nd shot to be honest, so clean and so full of ideas. The better monger won. You monger.
Good work to you both!

actwithoutwords is the first 'whore through to the quarter-finals.

actwithoutwords

Quote from: The Region Legion on July 10, 2011, 06:24:01 AM

Well played and thanks for a great game. Both replies were brilliant, and the CaB monolith was a cracking punchline to the match.

doppelkorn

Famous Mortimer