Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:20:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 2: Mythical Wet Patch vs. DocDaneeka

Started by Mythical Wet Patch, July 05, 2011, 04:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

actwithoutwords

BlodwynPig

Johnny Yesno

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I could have kept my dignity and retired from the contest without having to be trounced by Doc, but I came back to be roundly beaten for the good of the tournament. You're welcome.

dredd

actwithoutwords

Quote from: Mythical Wet Patch on July 16, 2011, 04:53:32 PM
I could have kept my dignity and retired from the contest without having to be trounced by Doc, but I came back to be roundly beaten for the good of the tournament. You're welcome.
Quote from: dredd on July 16, 2011, 05:45:44 PM
DocDaneeka

Cold.

alan nagsworth

Doc for me an' all, by the bredth of a cat's whiskerbone.

ThickAndCreamy

I think that's it, isn't it? Even if it isn't, I don't think it'd be premature of me to congratulate Doc on his victory. The better man didn't win...the better man wasn't in this contest, he was in Zambia digging wells, but out of the two of us you have proved you fritter away time and energy, that could be spent doing something helpful, in a far more entertaining manner.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Mythical Wet Patch on July 18, 2011, 12:50:58 AM
I think that's it, isn't it? Even if it isn't, I don't think it'd be premature of me to congratulate Doc on his victory. The better man didn't win...the better man wasn't in this contest, he was in Zambia digging wells, but out of the two of us you have proved you fritter away time and energy, that could be spent doing something helpful, in a far more entertaining manner.
And with that magnificent loss speech, DocDaneeka goes through to the next round!

DocDaneeka

Quote from: Mythical Wet Patch on July 18, 2011, 12:50:58 AM
Heheh cheers! I'm glad we got this finished, I really liked your second shot.

copylight

I'm still creaming myself over the shot you made last year involving Christopher Robin in a gas mask.