Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:23:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 2: Mr_Simnock vs Gmoney

Started by Mr_Simnock, July 06, 2011, 01:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Simnock

Mine will be ready tommorow evening, apologies for delay. I have got it started its just that I have bitten of more than I can chew bu it will be ready.

Mr_Simnock

Right, finally, I have it done. THWOK my opening serve

Can anyone name all the objects begining with Z in the image?

BlodwynPig

Mr_Simnock

Sorry about the delay, my reply will definately be in tonight, been very busy recently.

Mr_Simnock

I don't have time to do a reply, I am dropping out. Sorry.

Famous Mortimer

Ah, balls. Anyone fancy, just for a bit of fun, stepping in and taking Mr_Simnock's last shot?

small_world

*Tempted*

Just for fun right? I'll do it, (I'll probably knock it out tonight at the latest tomorrow evening).
But can we say the voting can go all three ways. Voting on Simnock Gmoney and me, but automatically Gmoney goes through? Sounds like fun.. And Gmoney would get to return....  for fun.... I like fun.

Screws... Tomorrow night...

If this holds anything up at all though, just draw the 3rd round.

Famous Mortimer

Sounds like a good plan, and I like the voting idea too. Get to it!

small_world

*THATS-THE-SPIRIT!*

Sorry it took a while, had a long day today, got a job and that... I was just gonna go with the note, but I realised it'd be nice to tie in to both mongs... So I used the note as a (the main) part of the final idea.

Johnny Yesno

small_world

gmoney, what the hell...

Today, I received this email (I've removed a few links, as they'd obviously be dodgy)
I wish for you to be able to do the things you've always wished you could do. You should have it all. Consider this thing and you certainly won't be sorry. It's actually perfect for you. It just took me two or three working days until I was seeing good results. I can't wait for you to start bringing in money using this so both of us... can help each other achieve even more. I already have a number of brand new ideas so quit wasting time and get going so we can work together! Take my advice and keep your success to yourself for your first couple weeks. I showed two buddies my very first check and from that point on they absolutely would not give up pestering me about it until they eventually did it themselves. Everybody knows you're capable of a whole lot more. Now hurry up and get started so you and I can have a good time with one another. This does not get as good as that.

How bizarre.

Famous Mortimer

Splendid work, small_world, and many thanks for keeping this match going.

But vote for gmoney, cos I loved that last one.

BlodwynPig

Shoulders?-Stomach!

dredd

Repentia

gmoney

Small Man Big Horse