Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:23:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 2 : Miles vs. Asparagus Trevor

Started by Miles, July 06, 2011, 03:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miles

*ThickInTheMud*[nb]apologies for the delay AT[/nb]

AsparagusTrevor

Brilliant stuff. I'm gonna have to work hard for this one I can tell already.

Just noticed one of the David Mitchell potatoes looks disturbingly like Will Smith.

AsparagusTrevor

*Ffffffff*[nb]A bit rushed cos I'm at work, but since I won't have time over the weekend I wanted to get my shot off[/nb]

Miles

AsparagusTrevor

small_world

AsparagusTrevor

Viero_Berlotti

Flipping heck, this has been an epic, anything after this just isn't going to come up to par with the last two shots in this game.

My vote goes to Asparagus Trevor for the last shot, I didn't think he'd pull it out of the bag after the amazing previous shot Miles made. A wonder shot.

Big Jack McBastard

Bloody hell the first and last shots are belters.... errm... I think Trevor just snags it for me too as anyone cutting MM in half deserves a round of applause.

baptist

Bloody close, but I'd have to vote Miles for the second shot.

small_world

Ha. I came here thinking... Yeah, this should be a good reply. But bloody hell.
I wouldn't have thought Miles' shot would have been possible to return, but that is bloody marvellous. And really good looking.

I don't know. I'm going to have to say Miles. My reason, is I'm tied. I can't choose. And it's 2 to 1 now, so my vote can make the voting more accurate to how I feel.... Does that make sense?

dredd

actwithoutwords

Cracking game. I think Miles just pipped it for me. Trevor's second is sublime though.

rudi

I'm going to be shit and abstain; both way too good to call.

alan nagsworth

This is TOO EFFING CLOSE LADS. I think Miles just pips it for the Nick Cave shot, because it's absolutely beautiful, but the Hirst McInTyre made it an extremely tight match, so massive well dones to the both of you for the stellar efforts.

glitch

Going for AsparagusTrevor, as that was an unexpected return after such a strong shot from Miles. Very tough to choose though, good game, both of you!

Little Hoover

Miles As great as Trevor's last shot is, I think people have used that Hirst shot before.

momatt

Quote from: rudi on July 13, 2011, 10:20:16 AM
I'm going to be shit and abstain; both way too good to call.

Pretty much what I was going to say.  Impossible for me to vote either way.  You're both wonderful, wonderful mongers. 

Crabwalk

The last two shots especially are just fantastic. Great ideas, flawlessly executed.

I'm going with Miles though, as even just now I've noticed several wonderful new things in his 'Grinderman' mong.

Edit: And after posting I noticed the fag and smoke for the first time. Superb!

Old Thrashbarg

BlodwynPig

Two great final shots. But returns the unreturnable somehow.

Small Man Big Horse

An astonishing game, but Asparagus Trevor gets my vote for his second shot.