Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:43:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 2 : Miles vs. Asparagus Trevor

Started by Miles, July 06, 2011, 03:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

small_world

I've already voted, but I just came back to have a look at them again. The slight reflections on AT's last one are amazing. And the lighting...

rudi

And I've just noticed the pictures around the final shot. OK, that leans it: Trevor.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 13, 2011, 04:34:20 PM
Two great final shots. But returns the unreturnable somehow.

That should have said Asparagus

Johnny Yesno

Holy shit! Those last two shots are unbelievable. I love the style of the Grinderman poster and the McIntyre exhibit even has reflections in the glass. I think AT slightly fumbled it with his first shot so I'm going to vote for Miles. Sorry AT. I don't want you to be out this early on.

Famous Mortimer

AsparagusTrevor

Great game, I'm sad to lose so early but if I had to go out I'm glad it was against such great quality shots. Congrats Miles, very well deserved.

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 14, 2011, 09:28:27 PMI think AT slightly fumbled it with his first shot...
I certainly did, let that be a lesson to never rush a mong!

Miles

Cheers AT, very well played.
I'm surprised it wasn't much closer;
your second shot's sublime.

CaledonianGonzo

Entering the thread too late to vote, but just to say a superb effort from both contestants.  Praiseworthy.