Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:20:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blue Jam Festival

Started by Neil, June 03, 2004, 07:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favourite series of Blue Jam?

Series 1
47 (22.5%)
Series 2
64 (30.6%)
Series 3
29 (13.9%)
Preferred the TV show
37 (17.7%)
I've never heard them.
32 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Voting closed: June 03, 2004, 07:09:25 PM

Anonymous

Oh - and by reseed, I mean just share the files using the torrent from the cook'd and bomb'd site? I know there's issues galore with UK Nova (which I used to have an account for but it expired, grumble grumble).

Anyway... fingers crossed.

Timmay

They're all available at (removed - Neil), and there's still bandwidth spare at the moment.

I know it doesn't help with the torrent side of it, but it'll let you get what you're after.

Anonymous

Hey, cheers! That's fantastic. I'm getting some good speeds on the torrent again now (although still no-one seeding), so I'll see if any files are completed and then go from there.

Much appreciated!!

Anonymous

Fucking fantastic! Just wanted to say thanks again. It's great that these files are being kept in circulation, come hell or high water. Once I've got them all I'll be forcing them upon everyone I know.

Timmay

Fucking hell - who did you tell?? That's 13GB downloaded today alone!

Biscuits

Quote from: "Timmay"Fucking hell - who did you tell?? That's 13GB downloaded today alone!
1.6Gb of that is me - I came back to get the R1 music shows, which I didn't get at Christmas. Thankyou once again.

I still can't get the Blue Jam torrents on this website to work - I'd happily help seed them, now I have the episodes, but there seems to be some error (Problem connecting to tracker - 404 Not Found).

Incidentally: is there any possibility that I could register on this board? I'm not a troll, I promise...!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Timmay"They're all available at (removed - Neil), and there's still bandwidth spare at the moment.
Nice one!

Anonymous

About 1.5Gb was me - yes, an anonymous guest is dumb enough to say "me" - because I grabbed the 3rd series of Blue Jam that I was missing and then sort of couldn't stop. Sorry. But I have two things to say:

1) I've now got everything except Music Shows 10-24, and if someone can help me get them (I'm an obsessive completist), that would be lovely.

2) Tim, I've noted your paypal account details so I can give you some dosh for your troubles (once I've got some to give, that is).

Cheers everyone. Wish I could join these bloody forums, I'd stick around... I like it here. :D

Neil

Oh, erm what's this about paypal?

EDIT:  Can I just point out that that site is nothing to do with us, even though it's been linked in this forum and has our name referenced on it and absoloutely loads of our files.  We don't want ANY money changing hands for these files.  Once again, that site is absolutely nothing to do with us.

Anonymous

Oh yeah, totally understood. It's just that the guy who runs that mirror site has a PayPal link for anyone who wants to voluntarily donate a little cash towards the hosting costs. It's nothing nasty!

Neil

Yes, but it's still wrong as far as I'm concered, sorry.

Anonymous

Fair enough. Well I suppose there are those who think it's wrong to "pay" for bootleg CD-Rs of live concerts by sending twice as many CDs as you're receiving, or paying postage costs etc etc... I sort of see this as the same situation. If he were selling these files on eBay or something I'd totally agree with you, but it's a voluntary donation thing and...

Anyway, to each their own, I suppose. I do see your point.

Neil

Yeah, afraid I don't agree at all.  Note that the people who ask for blanks and postage ask for blanks and postage, not money.  Money should not be involved with these captures anywhere along the lines, there's simply no need.  There's ways to get them distributed without having to ask people to reach for their wallets.

EDIT:  To clarify, I know Timmay was just trying to help, rather than trying to make a profit!

Guest Face

I loved all the series and the compilation is very very funny - the story of rothko used for his mini film is my favourite by far - its his use of language that cracks me up in  that, also the way he says: "quite quiet and still"

Also..

Anyone know what the music to track ten (Moyles sting) is on the Blue Jam CD is? Its not listed on the CD and its not listed on this site

Cheers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Neil"Yeah, afraid I don't agree at all.  Note that the people who ask for blanks and postage ask for blanks and postage, not money.  Money should not be involved with these captures anywhere along the lines, there's simply no need.  There's ways to get them distributed without having to ask people to reach for their wallets.

EDIT:  To clarify, I know Timmay was just trying to help, rather than trying to make a profit!

Yep, understood. That being said... now that Timmay's site is down, is there any other way of downloading eps 10-24 of the Music Shows?

donchulo

I was trying to download the large Blue Jam torrent from the home page but have been stuck on 62% for quite a while. I now notice that you're posted a new set of torrents that you claim to be better than the other one. Only problem is there's a problem with the tracker as it says 'Tracker Return Code: 404 Stop!'. Can anyone help or am I doomed never to listen to them?

Entropy Balsmalch

Quote from: "Guest Face"Anyone know what the music to track ten (Moyles sting) is on the Blue Jam CD is? Its not listed on the CD and its not listed on this site

The chords I'm pretty sure are from "I Wanna Know What Love Is" by Foreigner - not sure where the electronic drums come from, but it sounds vaguely Eelsesque - not sure where the wishy washy brass stab comes from either.