Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:27:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blue Jam Festival

Started by Neil, June 03, 2004, 07:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favourite series of Blue Jam?

Series 1
47 (22.5%)
Series 2
64 (30.6%)
Series 3
29 (13.9%)
Preferred the TV show
37 (17.7%)
I've never heard them.
32 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Voting closed: June 03, 2004, 07:09:25 PM

gazzyk1ns

Edited... Timmay's hosting the BJs now, see below.

tornado

thank you for doing this, this is brilliant and i cant' wait for the third series.

one problem; series 2, episode 2 part 2 is actually part 2 of episode 1.
apart from they are all fine

thanks again
cheers mate

tornado78

thanks gazzyk1ns!!

gazzyk1ns

Hah, cheers, fixed now - I took ages writing the URLs and then double checked them but I knew one would come out messed up! If I make a similar mistake in the future then although I'd obviously still appreciate it being pointed out, you'll just be able to change the URL appropriately and the correct file will be there - WinRAR generates the filenames so I can't fuck those up!

Rats

tornado78

thanks again,
ill grab these tomorrow

Is it just me living in wankstain Ireland, or is anyone else having trouble downloading anything? I haven't been able to download anything for about 3 weeks now.

butnut

Quote from: "rockstoneballs"Is it just me living in wankstain Ireland, or is anyone else having trouble downloading anything? I haven't been able to download anything for about 3 weeks now.

All the downloads are off-line at the moment from the site, because of problems over Christmas. I think Neil is working on it.

Anonymous

ah i see, thanks for that! Abolutely fucking incredible site guys, cannot find this stuff anywhere else.

gazzyk1ns

Nice one, I'll edit my posts so people don't hurriedly read half the thread and have to piss about with RAR'd versions.

Benway

Many thanks Timmay. Much appreciated!

skibz

Thanks a lot Timmay, my series 2 CD got badly scratched the other day meaning I'd lost episodes 3-6, which was incredibly irritating. I'd offer to have your babies, but unfortunately biological science isn't yet advanced enough to allow it...

bent_hedge

cheers Timmay!

i've been listening to really duff quality ones up until now. Morris monologues are so f-ing funny.  he works through the night at the WorldService so the people of the Pitcairn Islands can hear the news.

Timmay you are an absolute fucking legend man!

Leonard Hatred

it's seized up again.  give it a tap please timmay

Timmay

I should put a notice on it. The bad news is basically my host has told me off for raping his bandwidth and so has shut the mirror down for now. The good news is he's moving me to his dedicated server sometime over the next few days (hopefully), so it should be back then.

IsaacBumBumBum

If people have Soulseek, then they can help themselves to Blue Jam Series 1-3 from me. I've also got other Chris Morris bits and pieces.

My username is: IsaacBumBumBum

If anyone can help me get Chris Morris Radio 1 shows, that would be appreciated.

IsaacBumBumBum

Quote from: "Neil"They're all on www.UkNova.com

Which would be useful if the 'public' were allowed the sign up for UkNova.

Neil

Oh well I'm very sorry.  Just keep checking back there for sign-ups to reopen.

Timmay

Radio 1 Shows are kinda back up. They're linked from the main site still, but are coming over my DSL connection, so I've restricted downloads to 1 connection per IP, 2 IPs at any one time, so if you have problems downloading anything, all the slots are probably already taken up. Speed is limited to 15k/s during the day, unrestricted overnight.

It should ease the problems till I can get them back on the main mirror though. However, wherever possible, please still get them from UKNova.

http://cabmirror.timspence.co.uk/

Anonymous

cant find any blue jam on uknova. they are accepting new members again.

gazzyk1ns

You're right, I think they must have died (all torrents are deleted from the tracker after about 30 days). I'll reseed them and hopefully others will too, gimme a while to read up on the correct protocol, I've not bumped/reseeded anything on there before.

gazzyk1ns

I just re-upped Series 1, go and jump on it...

menikmati

thanks  been waiting for these for ages

fuckzip

IT might be me, but none of the d/ls seem to be working on here, damn it. Don't think I'm gonna be lenient cos your site is dedicated to the Grand Chief Satirical Topical Beastial Nut sack Intrusion! Sort it ahtttt!

x

menikmati

any chance of someone reposting blue jam series 2 and 3 on uk nova as they seem to have dissappeared

cheers

gazzyk1ns

Yup, I'll be on it at some point, beginning of next week at the latest...

menikmati

thanks. and thanks again for posting series 1. i have been laughing my ass of listening to them.