Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:08:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Blue Jam Festival

Started by Neil, June 03, 2004, 07:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favourite series of Blue Jam?

Series 1
47 (22.5%)
Series 2
64 (30.6%)
Series 3
29 (13.9%)
Preferred the TV show
37 (17.7%)
I've never heard them.
32 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Voting closed: June 03, 2004, 07:09:25 PM

fuckzip

yo yo. hooray. found blue jam on uknova thanks 2 you lot of motherbangers! thanks a lot.

Peace & Fucking. Believe!

gazzyk1ns

Series 2 is now up, scoot on over there and grab it...

menikmati

waheey just starting to download series 2 :)

gazzyk1ns

...And now Series 3 is back up too.

Timmay

Well, my site is back up and running again. OTH and the Radio 1 shows are back up, Blue Jam is in the process of going up.

I'm going to monitor bandwidth very closely from now on. If it gets close to my limit, the mirror will get shut down till the next month. I'm already up to 10GB though, and we're only 4 days into the month. Laaa laaa laaa...

butnut

Oh, thanks Tim. This means I can get series 2 ep. 5 of OTH, without downloading the massive torrent file.

cbnt

Quote from: "Timmay"Well, my site is back up and running again. OTH and the Radio 1 shows are back up, Blue Jam is in the process of going up.

I'm going to monitor bandwidth very closely from now on. If it gets close to my limit, the mirror will get shut down till the next month. I'm already up to 10GB though, and we're only 4 days into the month. Laaa laaa laaa...

woohoo!

i await the return of your bandwith with breath abaited. i need those missing early radio 1 shows almost as much as the world doesn't need nathan barley series 2.

Timmay

You'll have to wait till the 12th May I'm afraid for the site to come back up, then you can go crazy. I'm off to Cyprus tomorrow for a week, so won't be around to monitor the site and take down when bandwidth is used up.

cbnt

so, your asking me to be responsible? difficult, but i'm willing to try anything once. I shall be gentle.

Maximash

Desperately seeking Series 3...

Jambourine

Hello everyone, I am desperately trying to get hold of the Blue Jam Series 1 and 2 (and three for that matter).

Only problem is, I am a bit torrent fuck wit. When ever I click on the .torrent files my PC downloads them in 2 seconds flat and then complains it cant open them (WMP)

Anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have a bit torrent client

Jambourine

OK, I have worked out that the file yo download (v. small) then needs to be opened by the bittorrent client.... but I get this message in the log....

[2005-05-11 19:23:17] "Chris Morris - Blue Jam Series 1" : Problem connecting to tracker - HTTP Error 404: Not Found
[2005-05-11 19:23:22] "Chris Morris - Blue Jam Series 2" : Problem connecting to tracker - HTTP Error 404: Not Found

Help!

A Passing Turk Slipper

You can queue them up from me on Soulseek if you like, it might take a while though.

Timmay

cbnt

Quote from: "Timmay"Site is back up. Enjoy!

Got them, enjoying them. May your home never be raided by the police in a televised search for evidence to solve any unsolved child murders in your  local area.

Or, to put it another way, thanks.

Jambourine

It keeps telling me you have exceeded you bandwidth!

Jambourine

Also trying to d/load from Nova... I get this message:

2005-05-12 10:30:01] "Music Shows" : Aborting the torrent as it was rejected by the tracker while not connected to any peers. Message from the tracker:     Unrecognized host (193.62.97.X). Please go to http://www.uknova.com to sign-up or login.

I am already signed up and logged in!

cbnt

Quote from: "Jambourine"

Well, that can't only be my fault, I only took six shows.

The power of this site...

Timmay

Quote from: "Jambourine"

Not sure what's happening there - works for me. Perhaps try loading the site, and doing a Ctrl-F5 to refresh the site properly - maybe your browser is still caching it from when it was still down. Only thing I can think of.

Anonymous

Cheers mate, worked a treat, am now lisening hapily  to Jam :) Many thanks

"Jesus, he's fucked"

Jambourine

That was me above BTW.

"My doctor fingers my kids up de assss"

Anonymous

Thanks, allows me to start finishing off my collection of Radio Shows, for which I'm grateful.

Timmay

Still bandwidth left this month. In fact, my host has told me not to worry about bandwidth limits this month, so go for your life!

To recap, my mirror here has Blue Jam, On The Hour, and the Radio One Music Shows on.

gazzyk1ns

Hehe do you know roughly how many downloads you're getting per month Timmay? Whenever me and/or Weekender put the individual series up on UK Nova they get about 400 downloads before they reach their TTL, Weekender has done them again recently and that will be the 4th time I think? It's interesting how many people are after them, considering how relatively obscure the series is.

Timmay

Roughly, and bear in mind I've had to shut it down once it runs out of bandwidth the last few months (usually after a week), it's between 120 and 180 unique visitors a month usually. I could work out how many of those downloaded what, but I can't be arsed.

EDIT: Actually, a better measure would be that I use 60GB of bandwidth in around a week usually, and each set of shows is approx 1GB in size. Been a bit light this month for some reason.

Timmay

I'm disappointed guys, I really am. All this lovely lovely bandwidth there to be used, and no one uses it. Perhaps everyone who wanted the shows have got them now, dunno. Site is still there, bandwidth still available, go use it.

This'll be the last time I bump the thread for this.

Lee

Ooh, cheers for the reminder Tim. I'm slowly making my way through these at the moment, but don't worry, I'll help use that bandwidth up.

Jambourine

I have downloaded all of the Radio 1 Blue Jam. What are the other shows like? Are they as good as Jam.

I have at home Brass eye, The day today, Blue Jam, My wrongs # 8425- 8249 and 117.

Are the others worth downloading

flamingdog

Is anyone at all seeding these anymore? I've had the torrents in my downloader for weeks now and not a sniff. Please please please, someone seed them?

Thanks!