Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:21:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ougon Musou Kyoko (fighting game)

Started by Consignia, July 10, 2011, 09:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consignia

Not sure if this really worth a whole topic, but it's probably better than bumping up the top 1000 games thread without adding to it.

A while a go, I wrote about this doujin fighting game in the top 1000 thread, and it garnered a bit of interest, and since the are a few fighting buffs on this site, I thought it might be of interest to note a couple of updates. If you like fighting games, I suggest you give it a go. I'm no fighting boffin myself, just a casual who enjoys them, but I've heard it's pretty interesting for experts, if a bit unbalanced at the moment.

Anyway, there's a port for the 360 coming out soon. That would be of little interest normally, since it'll likely be region locked, but they are updating the PC version to add the extra characters. In the last couple of days they added Jessica Ushiromiya, in an update, and they will probably add George and Rosa in the coming months.

Also there is a sequel in the works as well, which will probably adding a bunch more characters most likely drawing from the characters that are introduced in the Chiru episodes. That's due out at one of the next Comic Markets, but I suspect that it's unlikely it'll be ready for Natsucomi with the work going on for the 360 port.