Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:10:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 2: Big Jack McBastard vs Viero_Berlotti

Started by Big Jack McBastard, July 10, 2011, 09:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

alan nagsworth

Viero_Berlotti

I didn't get it from your photo-bucket, just Google image searched Alan Nagsworth and right clicked and saved as, the image is still posted on this site somewhere.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Viero_Berlotti on July 12, 2011, 11:33:08 AM
just Google image searched Alan Nagsworth

Good god that's terrifying! Oh well, at least it's not my real name...

Famous Mortimer

Big Jack McBastard

Sorry folks, fuck, hardware changes are kicking my computers arse, I'm writing this in a shitty resolution in glorious 4bit colour while fixing a bloody mammoth of a hard drive which hilariously decided to shit all over my settings (and several drivers it seems) when I plugged it in yesterday.. I was all gung-ho too. :o(

Apologies once more, I'm likely to be at this for the rest of the day so rather than hold yis up I'll say congrats to Mr Berlotti now.

Must invest in a bitch computer to do my fixings on.

Famous Mortimer

For all the effort it took me to set this match up, I sort of wish I'd just taken part myself and for my return, posted my opponent's picture with a big penis super-imposed on it (actually, that sounds like a pretty decent idea). That's three forfeits out of eight matches...ah well, can't be helped I suppose.

Note for next year's organiser: make sure all the competitors have working computers and / or aren't starting some new and stressful job in July.

Viero_Berlotti

Ha! It looks like my cunning plan to hack into Big Jack's computer and cause havoc worked. Now bring on the big guns in the quarter final!!!

Crabwalk

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on July 15, 2011, 06:49:33 PM
For all the effort it took me to set this match up, I sort of wish I'd just taken part myself and for my return, posted my opponent's picture with a big penis super-imposed on it (actually, that sounds like a pretty decent idea). That's three forfeits out of eight matches...ah well, can't be helped I suppose.

Feel your pain on this one.

actwithoutwords

It's unfortunate, but this happens every year. The unfortunate aspect of this year is that the pull outs are mostly happening mid-match when it's very difficult to bring in someone else and start the match again. Given that the tournament takes a couple of months, it's probably natural that at some point in there lots of people are going to have something that crops up that makes it difficult to fulfil their obligations.

Famous Mortimer

I know - I wasn't having a go at Big Jack or anyone else, it's just been a bad round for dropping out is all.