Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,186
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:41:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

mega man legends 3 got cancelled

Started by madhair60, July 19, 2011, 09:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

man, shit, you guys.  i mean, you don't give a fuck, you don't even know what mega man is, but fuck.  fuck.

mega man legends 2 was 11 years ago.  it was excellent.  then it had a cliffhanger ending, and we waited, and waited, and nothing happened.  so we gave up hope.  then, almost a year ago legends 3 got announced for the 3ds, and for a brief time, we were happy.  the love came back, and excitement and anticipation flowed through the fanbase.  capcom started a "devroom" where they asked for fan input.  a trailer was released.  a demo was announced for the 3ds eshop thing.  this was happening.  it was going to exist.

today, i woke up to the news of its cancellation.

fucking capcom.  you don't do that.  you don't dangle a carrot in front of your fanbase, not the legends fanbase.  we're crazy man.  we'll do anything. crazy shit.  oh, you fucking cunts, capcom, i will pirate all of your games from now on, even if i am not interested in playing them.  i will download them and hurt you.  i will encourage my friends to do the same, and will not let them buy your games.  i will physically restrain them if necessary.  you fuckers capcom. 

you fucked with the wrong motherfucker by taking that mega man away.

you're dead to me

Big Jack McBastard

So is it like Super Bomberman?

<runs off swiftly>

madhair60

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on July 20, 2011, 01:51:36 AM
So is it like Super Bomberman?

<runs off swiftly>

NO IT'S NOT LIKE SUPER FUCKING BOMBERMAN, COS THEY KEEP MAKING THOSE

man i played bomberman battlefest on xbox live yesterday, that is a load of fucking shit.  they put in all these new powerups that just ruin it.  and my friend set it so the powerups don't disappear when bombs explode on them.  fuck him, he's an idiot.

mega bomberman ftw