Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:59:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Quarter Finals: DocDaneeka vs. gmoney

Started by DocDaneeka, July 19, 2011, 11:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmoney

I will get my shot in tomorrow morning (working nights) hope that suits.

gmoney

I really hate to do this, but I've got to drop out :(

DocDaneeka

Boo! Weemoney more like!

Anyway who is the nearest runner up that can reply reasonably quickly?

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: gmoney on July 24, 2011, 07:39:33 AM
I really hate to do this, but I've got to drop out :(
ARGH

Three people lost with 7 votes in round two. If any of them would like to step forward?

ziggy starbucks

I think I got 7. I could have a shot up tonight/tomorrow

Famous Mortimer

DocDaneeka

Nice. I'll try and come up with something reasonably quickly, at the very least I'll get it done before the 72 hours is over.

BlodwynPig

These sound odd:

QuoteStruwwelpeter describes a boy who does not groom himself properly and is consequently unpopular.
In "Die Geschichte vom bösen Friederich" (The Story of Bad Frederick), a violent boy terrorizes animals and people. Eventually he is bitten by a dog, who goes on to eat the boy's sausages while he is bedridden.
In "Die gar traurige Geschichte mit dem Feuerzeug" (The Very Sad Story of the Matches), a girl plays with matches and burns to death.
In "Die Geschichte von den schwarzen Buben" (The Story of the Black Boys), Nikolas (that is, Saint Nicholas[3]) catches three boys teasing a dark-skinned boy. To teach them a lesson, he dips the three boys in black ink, to make them even darker-skinned than the boy they'd teased.
"Die Geschichte von dem wilden Jäger" (The Story of the Wild Huntsman) is the only story not primarily focused on children. In it, a hare steals a hunter's musket and eyeglasses and begins to hunt the hunter. In the ensuing chaos the hare's child is burned by hot coffee.
In "Die Geschichte vom Daumenlutscher" (The Story of the Thumb-Sucker), a mother warns her son not to suck his thumbs. However, when she goes out of the house he resumes his thumb sucking, until a roving tailor appears and cuts off his thumbs with giant scissors.
"Die Geschichte vom Suppen-Kaspar" (The Story of the Soup-Kaspar) begins as Kaspar, a healthy, strong boy, proclaims that he will no longer eat his soup. Over the next five days he wastes away and dies.
In "Die Geschichte vom Zappel-Philipp" (The Story of the Fidgety Philip), a boy who won't sit still at dinner accidentally knocks all of the food onto the floor, to his parents' great displeasure.
"Die Geschichte von Hans Guck-in-die-Luft" (The Story of Johnny Head-in-Air) concerns a boy who habitually fails to watch where he's walking. One day he walks into a river; he is soon rescued, but his portfolio drifts away.
In "Die Geschichte vom fliegenden Robert" (The Story of the Flying Robert), a boy goes outside during a storm. The wind catches his umbrella and sends him to places unknown, and presumably to his doom.

DocDaneeka

Yeah I thought I would mention his name in case not all people's childhoods were scarred horrifically by this piece of classic literature.

rudi

BlodwynPig

dredd

I think Struwwelpeter could take Robo-Hitler in a fight. I vote DocDaneeka.

Cerys

Small Man Big Horse

Amazing stuff from both of you, but Ziggy gets my big hard vote right in his mouth for about an hour or so.

actwithoutwords

Ooh, that is bloody difficult, but I think the Doc nicked it.

Mr_Simnock

Big Jack McBastard

The Zigster what a blindin' pair of returns guvnah!

gmoney

AsparagusTrevor