Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:45:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

S S X Deadly Descents: Jan 2012!

Started by HappyTree, July 27, 2011, 11:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobias

Quote from: falafel on May 10, 2012, 12:33:03 AM
Anyone playing this on ps3? I'm lonely. Lonely and rich.

Yeah add mobe7 on psn. I usually put a bit of time in most evenings. Have you downloaded Mt Eddie yet? If not do so right away.

mobias

A large new patch has just been released for SSX. The update brings in the ability to play multiplayer races and freestyle events in real time head to head, disappointingly though its only up to 5 players. Perhaps most importantly though the patch includes the ability to play in a free ride mode with no HUD. This was much requested and a welcome addition for those who like me just want to chill out playing the game whilst listening to their favourite tunes. 

Its all a good reason to give this game another go.

BeardFaceMan

I think I must be doing something wrong. Tried out the new multiplayer for about 30 minutes and I managed to get one race going with only 3 people. The whole scene seemed to be dead. Disappointing, as I was quite looking forward to this.

mobias

Yeah I think EA were a bit late to the table with the head to head multiplayer. Not enough people are playing it now. It can only support 5 players at once though anyway which hardly enough to get the feeling of a big competition going.  Its amazing what a difference the freeride mode has made though. Its great just exploring the runs listening to your favourite tunes.