Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:26:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Semi Finals: Miles vs. Viero_Berlotti

Started by Viero_Berlotti, August 03, 2011, 07:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viero_Berlotti

Just to let anyone that's still interested in this competition know, Miles has contacted me and there will be a slight delay with his first shot, it should be up for tomorrow evening. No problem for me anyway as it gives me the weekend to sort out my shot.

Big Jack McBastard

I have high hopes for yourself and act.

<repeats mantra> 'beaten by the best, I was beaten by the best damnit..'

Miles

BlodwynPig

Why is there ringwear on what is a poster? Gotta mark you down for that sunshine...

NoSleep

It could be intentional[nb]As part of the concept of the imaginary poster designer[/nb].

Viero_Berlotti

Yeah, I'm just lucky there lots of source photographs of Kraftwerk staring moodily into the middle distance. 

BlodwynPig

Whoever adds a Conrad Schnitzler tribute in the next shot gets my vote

momatt

These are fantastic!  I'd love these in high res at some point chaps.  This goes for most of the mongs so far actually.  :)

Miles

Crabwalk

Even by your standards Miles, that is utterly superb.

Big Jack McBastard

Viero_Berlotti

(Note to german language pedants: Yes I know it should technically be 'Die Frucht' but 'Das Fruit' had more of a ring to it)

actwithoutwords

Liked viero's second shot in particular, but there's no stopping miles at the moment. He's surpassing himself this year.

dredd

rudi

VB hit the best single shot, but miles' work just looks so fantastic...

Famous Mortimer

Viero, you played a blinder but Miles knocking it out the damn park this year, yo.

NARCOS

BlodwynPig