Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:04:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Final: DocDaneeka vs. Miles

Started by DocDaneeka, August 17, 2011, 12:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viero_Berlotti

copylight

I was with Doc all the way (from last year actually) but that Miles in this here final, wins. 

MILES for his golden Blame return.

small_world

Yay.
That was great. But miles' Bamlem Game won it for me.

Miles.

Johnny Yesno

Another vote for Miles (though the Doc's second shot deserves a special mention).

Cerys

BlodwynPig

this thing is slow - couldn't post earlier, but try again in abbreviated fashion doc

Small Man Big Horse

Stunning stuff from both of you, but Doc Daneeka gets my vote.

Little Hoover

Doc very nearly won it back with the delightful silliness of his x men comic, but Miles was just too good.

So in case I've not been clear, that's a vote for Miles

actwithoutwords

Miles has bestrode this year's competition like a veritable colossus of photoshoppery.

Cambrian Times

Sorry DD, that last shot from Miles was incredible.

Big Jack McBastard

I feel terrible having to vote I'd much rather lick both of your salty aching monging palms (and brains) in appreciation, a lovely mix of themes and silliness.

Doc's X-Men and Tron ones made me laugh but Miles has knocked out some delicious eye candy here, the Blame Training one is not only a brilliant idea but wonderfully executed and presented, ditto for Iron Ladies.

A lot of memorable images this year, <thumbs up> to everyone who could stick it out.

Doc, you played a fantastic game. The serve was a near-winner for me but Miles gets it, and my championship vote, for the best shot of the tournament with Blame Training.

Old Thrashbarg

Miles. Peerless in this year's tournament and brilliant once again in this 'ere final.

alan nagsworth

dredd

Miles, because I only just noticed "DSS Ware".

Famous Mortimer

AsparagusTrevor

Great game, great shots but Miles' Blame Training is especially brilliant, so he gets my vote by a slight margin.

Marv Orange

had doc in the lead but the lack of a polygon Cameron in his return means its Miles for me

Mr_Simnock

Miles for me, especially that Blame Training Game

rudi

Has neil broken the site?

It's all too much for me, take care.

Crabwalk

Great work Doc, especially that second shot which got a big laugh here, but Miles has been sublime again in this match and gets my vote.

Gradual Decline

doppelkorn

Wow Miles was stellar.

"*Serving Instruction" was the highlight

Repentia

This was a great final.

DocDaneeka for the techincal beauty of the cutout-style, and his X-men cartoon being exactly balanced between arch and amusing, something that's really difficult to do.

Lee Van Cleef

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Miles - I thought he was on the ropes at one stage but all the ideas eventually shone out the shonier for me. Miles FTW