Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:41:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Final: DocDaneeka vs. Miles

Started by DocDaneeka, August 17, 2011, 12:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy starbucks

I think voting is now over

The winner of Wimblemong 2011 is the one the only Miles. Congratulations man, wonderful work. Every year you produce amazing images but this year's have been extra special in my view

Hard luck DocDaneeka. Its not much consolation but I think your stuff is beautiful/funny and there is no shame in losing to magnificent Miles, we've all done that

Artemis

A great competition, this year. Stunning stuff right from round one.

Well done all!

DocDaneeka

Robbed! Clear anti DocDaneeka bias on all votes for Miles, YOU PEOPLE can't handle my truth!

Ahem...

Well done Miles, great shots all through the tournament.

Miles

Cheers for a great game Doctor,
and thank you all for the votes and the kind words ladies and gentlemen,
they're much appreciated.

Many thanks to Famous Mortimer and Ziggy for organising the draw and keeping the whole thing ticking over as well,
may they bathe their feet in the blood of their foes.

When do I receive my massive novelty cheque?

ziggy starbucks

the rules state that the people who Miles beat during the tournament have to give him 20 pounds

Miles

Cheers Mr Starbucks, however you guessed my surname,
I'm left with the warm glow of dread inside.

Famous Mortimer

Cheers ziggy for doing most of the legwork in the semi and final, and cheers all mongers! A fine tournament!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

DocDaneeka

We need a thread of all the matches shot by shot with the results in General Bullshit.

I think ronnie did it last year but maybe Famous Mortimer, Ziggy or some kindly volunteer could do it? I would myself but I'm not putting myself through this humiliating defeat again.

Famous Mortimer

Aye, I'll do that. I'll get it going later tonight.

DocDaneeka

Have you forgotten about this FM? I know it's a hassle but I fear Neil will close this forum soon.

Neil

I was coming in to do just that, but I'll leave it for a bit longer then.

Famous Mortimer

Arse arse arse

I'll give it a bash tonight. Sorry again.