Author Topic: Limmy on Twitter and webcam [split topic]  (Read 227142 times)

Twed

• "J" Joe Jeans and his jelly beans
Re: Limmy on Twitter and webcam [split topic]
« Reply #2040 on: April 13, 2019, 04:04:44 PM »

Phil_A

• HE WAS AN ROBOT
    • Chasing The Bumblebee
« Reply #2041 on: April 13, 2019, 04:25:36 PM »
I listened to the breakdown and thought he was just being a bit twatty and annoyed that he hosted an obscure radio show but the last few minutes of the clip are really sad and indicates that he was in a very bad place.

I think the producer should have cut him off far quicker. It has a hint of exploitation about it.

Here's the link because it took me a while to find -, https://youtu.be/Pq4NJoP0fwY

The clip's already gone and Iain's deactivated his twitter.

Was this anything to do with it or is this person just a random mentalist?

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

• a hopeless vanity... a stupefyingly futile conceit
    • Me Twitter
« Reply #2042 on: April 13, 2019, 06:10:12 PM »
Iain didn't actually send photographs of his genitals to listeners, did he? I thought that was a daft in-joke.

Ham Bap

• I’m a ham bap.
« Reply #2043 on: April 13, 2019, 06:52:55 PM »
Iain didn't actually send photographs of his genitals to listeners, did he? I thought that was a daft in-joke.

Yeah he apparently did.

I really like Iain’s radio show but following all of what’s been going on including following him on Twitter I’d say the bloke needs to give himself a 6 month break from it all.

From nearly jumping off a bridge 2-3 months ago to being in a serious car-crash as well as everything else something is going to give.
Twitter and social media seems to cause a lot of aggro too, constantly getting into arguments.
It’s not worth it.

I missed his breakdown this week but heard it back. Awful to hear.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

• a hopeless vanity... a stupefyingly futile conceit
    • Me Twitter
« Reply #2044 on: April 13, 2019, 08:03:58 PM »
Yeah he apparently did.

I really like Iain’s radio show but following all of what’s been going on including following him on Twitter I’d say the bloke needs to give himself a 6 month break from it all.

From nearly jumping off a bridge 2-3 months ago to being in a serious car-crash as well as everything else something is going to give.
Twitter and social media seems to cause a lot of aggro too, constantly getting into arguments.
It’s not worth it.

I missed his breakdown this week but heard it back. Awful to hear.

Fuck. I have nothing more substantial to add.

« Reply #2045 on: April 13, 2019, 08:56:20 PM »
The clip's already gone and Iain's deactivated his twitter.

Was this anything to do with it or is this person just a random mentalist?

I'm not sure what it's all about but he did mention some people who interact with the radio do his head in and cause grief. I don't listen to him and have always found him a bit uninteresting but it seems this is all stemming from serious mental health issues. He burst out crying about seeing a man dying in a car crash so I'm sure that didn't help.

« Reply #2046 on: April 14, 2019, 01:34:58 PM »
These past few days I've started watching Limmy's twitch streams and they're great, perfect background viewing. What are some of the best gaming streams he's done? (Date In The Park was superb, and yesterday's Dear Esther, I can't imagine the high octane action games like Overwatch are as fun to watch.)

Hey, Punk!

• Spoilt millennial child
« Reply #2047 on: April 14, 2019, 01:36:29 PM »
What are some of the best gaming streams he's done?

I mentioned it a few days earlier, but Late Shift is pretty good. Especially when he's mocking the lead's accent.

Captain Z

• Oh yeah my cholesterol's going down
« Reply #2048 on: April 14, 2019, 09:55:49 PM »
I am not into games at all so I usually avoid those videos, but I chanced 'Date In The Park' and it was great, especially the spooky coincidence at the very end.

« Reply #2049 on: April 14, 2019, 10:55:34 PM »
I can't imagine the high octane action games like Overwatch are as fun to watch.)
I don't watch his gaming streams religiously, but Overwatch can be fun when he spends his time griefing, see

https://youtu.be/qr-nF4xHmDw?t=7350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Kdjhqb-_M

FerriswheelBueller

• Golden Todger or
  • Silver Member
  • Very tired. Sorry if my recent posts are shit.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
« Reply #2050 on: April 15, 2019, 04:46:25 AM »
I mentioned it a few days earlier, but Late Shift is pretty good. Especially when he's mocking the lead's accent.

Very much agree with this. Really had me laughing.

Enzo

• Yo!
« Reply #2051 on: April 15, 2019, 09:17:40 PM »
The unadulterated joy on Limmy's face here. Beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APVwdkkEbjQ

Lost Oliver

• Silver Member
  • Not while she's got Medicine Head on the phone
« Reply #2052 on: April 18, 2019, 07:44:46 AM »
I'm not sure what it's all about but he did mention some people who interact with the radio do his head in and cause grief. I don't listen to him and have always found him a bit uninteresting but it seems this is all stemming from serious mental health issues. He burst out crying about seeing a man dying in a car crash so I'm sure that didn't help.

I'd like to hear this but can't find it anywhere. I like Lee, even if I don't really like his shows. I'm a big Tommy Boyd fan though and you can see the influence so he's okay in my book. Just seems to be a very earnest and vulnerable man who takes things to heart. I feel sad as I'm typing this actually, must be awful to feel like that all the time. No escape.

Cuellar

• Push off my wire
« Reply #2053 on: April 18, 2019, 10:10:33 AM »
What are some of the best gaming streams he's done?

When he got back into Contradiction that was good.

If his Life Is Strange and Firewatch videos are up anywhere still they're great.

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
« Reply #2054 on: April 18, 2019, 10:12:25 AM »
When he got back into Contradiction that was good.

If his Life Is Strange and Firewatch videos are up anywhere still they're great.

Life Is Strange is on YouTube. Just started watching them.