Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:48:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Limmy on Twitter and webcam [split topic]

Started by Neil, July 30, 2011, 09:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pancake

Loved the Limmy book and get that this is his job now and that he's got his demons and if streaming and stuff help with all that then have at it BUT he's got a lad and a sexy wife, come on man!

Bently Sheds

Quote from: Chollis on July 01, 2019, 11:57:02 AM
What's he done?
He's gone off to Ibiza for a holiday, but is promising a Twitch stream of his hols. Then again, I can't be sure if he's on a wind-up. Cuh, that Limmy, eh?

Dr Sanchez

Quote from: Pancake on July 01, 2019, 10:46:35 AM[/size]
Loved the Limmy book and get that this is his job now and that he's got his demons and if streaming and stuff help with all that then have at it BUT he's got a lad and a sexy wife, come on man!

She's neither sexy or his wife so give him a break, yeah.

Quote from: Bently Sheds on July 01, 2019, 12:13:15 PM
He's gone off to Ibiza for a holiday, but is promising a Twitch stream of his hols. Then again, I can't be sure if he's on a wind-up. Cuh, that Limmy, eh?

He's already streamed a few times.

He said that streaming is his job now so it's possible that he's afraid of losing subscribers and setting his channel back.

I think he should give it a rest and relax. Fuck the nerds.

magval

Anyone read what he wrote about Rip Torn on Twitter last night?

Can't ever tell with this cunt.

https://mobile.twitter.com/daftlimmy/status/1149103120737325061

Twed

It's real, there's a bit in his autobiography about it.

McChesney Duntz

If that's so, then his bit in there about not realizing who it was until yesterday would be a little I-can't-help-myself embellishment, then...?

Twed

Yeah, in his autobiography he describes the man and couldn't place who he was. He just knew it was an executive with a lot of clout or something.

imitationleather

When everyone was going on about Rip Torn dying I thought they meant the big fellah in Plan 9 From Outer Space (who I have since reminded myself was called Tor Johnson) and was very confused as he has surely been dead about fifty years.

McChesney Duntz

Quote from: Twed on July 12, 2019, 09:16:41 PM
Yeah, in his autobiography he describes the man and couldn't place who he was. He just knew it was an executive with a lot of clout or something.

Oh, okay, got it.

Danger Man

I must have got a different edition of the autobiography where he builds up a following on YouTube, gets contacted by the Comedy Unit who say they want to work with him, tells them he'll do it when he comes back from a year travelling around the world, comes back and the Comedy Unit tells him he'll need to do some stand-up at Edinburgh to prove himself, does the stand-up and the Comedy Unit commission him.

Twed

McChesney Duntz

Quote from: Twed on July 12, 2019, 09:37:33 PM
Completely making all of this up, BTW.

You dirty, filthy, lying motherfucker. I hope someone kills you in your sleep tonight scamp.

Natnar

Oh dear, Limmy tweeted something about BTS and their fans being shit and now he's got the K-pop stans on his case.

bgmnts

QuoteAh yes a white man whose career ended with VINE wants to talk sht. 😭💀Army's follow me.

Ominous. Thick cunts will bring race into anything. Hope he doesnt get into trouble over nothing here.

up_the_hampipe

I was eagerly awaiting the day he'd go after the BTS fans. That crew runs deep and they are relentless, but Limmy has just as much time on his hands.

imitationleather

So Twitter is even worse in other countries?

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: imitationleather on July 15, 2019, 10:51:23 AM
So Twitter is even worse in other countries?

BTS fans are worldwide, baby. They could be anywhere. They could be all the way in Australia. They could be right behind you.

canadagoose

Yesterday was Twitter gold. All that "Glesco patter" stuff and now winding up BTS fans. One of them called him "Limmy at the fridge" and I was hoping he'd change his display name to that.

Natnar

So apparently after being "locked out" of his Twitter account for the past few days Limmy has posted an apology to BTS fans video on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK1m01hWHQw . I'm not sure if he's been made to do it to get his Twitter back or he's still on the wind up.

Looks like he was genuinely locked out of his account hasn't posted in a while

Apology is definitely bullshit he's just saying it to get them off their back, lesson for everyone not to mess with BTS fans

non capisco

Quote from: Natnar on July 21, 2019, 09:16:52 PM
I'm not sure if he's been made to do it to get his Twitter back or he's still on the wind up.

Still on the wind up. Signing off with "Please leave me alone, thank you." really made me laugh.

Cuellar

I saw him do it live on his twitch stream, seemed to be taking the piss obviously, but I imagine it has affected his streaming not being able to reach people over twitter. I can't think that twitter requires an apology to the BTS fans to restore his account though, so probably just taking the piss.

Natnar

I wonder if he's just pretending to have been "locked out" of twitter just to wind the BTS crowd up more. He did say on Twitch that the apparent tweet that had been complained about was actually one from a few years ago when he'd jokingly told one of his mates to top himself. It seems that one of the BTS army had actually gone through his old tweets just to find something to get him banned.

bgmnts

Someone on his stream said they were mugged, but it turns out he was just pickpocketed, so Limmy asks what they nabbed and he says his shopping.

Creasin'

Captain Z

Quote from: Natnar on July 21, 2019, 09:16:52 PM
So apparently after being "locked out" of his Twitter account for the past few days Limmy has posted an apology to BTS fans video on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK1m01hWHQw . I'm not sure if he's been made to do it to get his Twitter back or he's still on the wind up.

I don't think he would have published it with the subscriber comments that pop up in the top corner if he had intended it to be sincere.