Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:18:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Limmy on Twitter and webcam [split topic]

Started by Neil, July 30, 2011, 09:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

Off topic but doesn't belong elsewhere

Has anybody seen the stinkard boogie2988's new teeth? Fucking freakish. Keep your old manky teeth mate, they suited you.

JumpAction

The shape of them are very nice but they are just unnaturally white...

Also, I've heard of this chap but I never really gave him much attention. He's controversial for some reason, isn't he?

Dewt

He's just a fucking disingenuous creepy twat, it's nothing much bigger than that. Just what happens when flawed, regular people get YouTube fame.

bgmnts

Quote from: Dewt on January 20, 2020, 01:57:28 PM
He's just a fucking disingenuous creepy twat, it's nothing much bigger than that. Just what happens when flawed, regular people get YouTube fame.

Bit harsh, I think Limmy is alright.

JumpAction

Quote from: bgmnts on January 20, 2020, 02:08:18 PM
Bit harsh, I think Limmy is alright.

Hahaha!

Boogie does gaming stuff, doesn't he? One of those things that I'm glad I never gave much attention to. Why bother when we have Limmy?

Dewt

You're going down the boogie rabbit hole a bit here. I was just saying "on the subject of teeth and YouTubers, look at the freaky teeth of this YouTuber".

JumpAction

Quote from: Dewt on January 20, 2020, 02:23:31 PM
You're going down the boogie rabbit hole a bit here. I was just saying "on the subject of teeth and YouTubers, look at the freaky teeth of this YouTuber".

You're right! This is about Limmy's devotion to his Simon Cowell act, not Boogie looking like a plastic PS2 version of a man.

I'm sorry, that was cruel. He's more like a PS3 character. (That's also cruel. :P)

Jerzy Bondov

Good on Boogie for losing all that weight but his teeth look absolutely insane and he's a bell end.

JumpAction

https://youtu.be/Gz2SX5dwO84

This bit is great. When he passes to 'Brad' and it's mostly ineligible waffle except "Wish I could be down there."

Dewt

It's the team names that are tickling me.

JumpAction

Quote from: Dewt on January 21, 2020, 04:40:33 PM
It's the team names that are tickling me.

The American Jets against The US Dodger Lakers. Haha!

It is an amalgamation of the team names you hear being thrown around from different US sports.

Dewt

More the "Shitpricks" and the one right at the end.

chveik

JumpAction

The US Lakers against the Cincinnati Dodgecunts. A game of ball for the ages - truly.

Dewt

Iain Lee just said Sean Lock was a cunt towards him on 8 Out of 10 Cats (on limmy's stream)

Sorry for grammar, phone typing

bgmnts

Quote from: Dewt on January 25, 2020, 01:54:39 AM
Iain Lee just said Sean Lock was a cunt towards him on 8 Out of 10 Cats (on limmy's stream)

Sorry for grammar, phone typing

Lee is a patter thief though.

New video about 3-2-1, the best part is his contempt for Lionel Blair.

Dewt

There was another really good 3-2-1 episode with a Scottish couple. Limmy did some "3-2-1 audits" and exposed the absolute fuckshittery going on there.

bgmnts

So according to the youtube people who watched Limmy also watched a Count Dankula video on Graham Linehan. Hmmmm.

colacentral

I don't know if it just got me in the perfect mood, or my delirious state of mind after finishing a night shift, but that 3-2-1 video had me in tears of laughter from the sketch round right through to the end. I haven't laughed like that since probably a Nathan for You, and not laughed that hard too many times in my entire life.

I don't remember seeing 3-2-1 before, even on Challenge, so it was partly the unfamiliarity and confusion chiming with Limmy's incredulity about the concept. It was the confusing, boring nothingness of the video game round leading into "right, time for our first sketch" that caught me completely off guard and set me off. A fucking sketch now?? There's no warning for it. It's not like other variety Saturday night quiz shows where the comedy and celeb cameo aspect is more obviously baked in from the start. This has gone from Blockbusters to a sudden left-turn into the Two Ronnies. Then something about clues? What?

And Limmy's bemused face through it all. Thank God the contestants won that prize because it was the perfect finale, confusing right to the fucking end in the way that the other prizes weren't.

Jesus, I don't know how many more laughs I'll have like that in  my life. Struck a chord with me for some reason.

Dewt

It is ridiculous how many Limmy streams give me the same feeling. I keep meaning to archive these because they're just so good.

Mister Six

Mister Six

Replies From View

I love how the woman can't believe her luck at apparently winning some massive solid gold necklaces in her hands before Ted snatches them back going "Alright?  You get those little nuggets we gave you, that's it."  And it's still not entirely clear.

weaseldust

Quote from: Dewt on January 30, 2020, 05:01:59 PM
It is ridiculous how many Limmy streams give me the same feeling. I keep meaning to archive these because they're just so good.

this youtube account archives all his livestreams:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4menF9LGe77bQvl6Ad1BAQ

Dewt

Excellent, thanks. I will in turn archive that channel

Enzo

bgmnts

Fucking hell the 321 vid is 24 carat gold.