Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,174
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:28:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Limmy on Twitter and webcam [split topic]

Started by Neil, July 30, 2011, 09:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thugler

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on July 20, 2021, 11:27:23 AM
find it mad how limmy seems to literally always be streaming. whenever i've thought to check in on him at a random point he's always there

It's his job. He doesn't turn up at your job and go 'there he is again, working away, how pathetic'. He clearly enjoys it as well or he wouldn't be doing it. He's making a fortune, playing videogames, doing his comedy stuff and interacting with his audience. I would much rather he made stuff but I can understand the appeal.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: thugler on July 20, 2021, 03:26:57 PM
It's his job. He doesn't turn up at your job and go 'there he is again, working away, how pathetic'. He clearly enjoys it as well or he wouldn't be doing it. He's making a fortune, playing videogames, doing his comedy stuff and interacting with his audience. I would much rather he made stuff but I can understand the appeal.

not a he myself and i didn't intend to infer that he was pathetic. limmy makes a shit load of cash i don't think he needs defenders anyway

chocolate teapot

I don't want Limmy to make more stuff. Today he set fire to an innocent prisoner which set off an elf to start attacking the prisoner too, then limmy cheered the elf on who went on the kill the prisoner then Limmy smashed the elf's head in. It was fantastic, the funniest thing he's ever done.

stonkers

I think Limmy's a naturally funny guy more than someone who's good at writing comedy. The good bits of World of Glasgow and Limmy's Show are brilliant but they are quite hit and miss. For all his frustrations I suspect the Falconhoof sitcom didn't get made because it wasn't very good. Twitch streaming is perfect for him because you're guaranteed at least a few hilarious moments every morning.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: MrMrs on July 20, 2021, 11:50:51 AM
i know it's his living now but it can't help but find it pathetic
Quote from: stonkers on July 20, 2021, 12:40:47 PM
Yeah his schedule is pretty fixed at 9.30 - 13.30 Monday to Friday then the odd night stream. He's basically a mid-morning DJ / TV presenter at this point.

I'd kill for those hours. Not sure how having 5hours of work and a four day work week is pathetic

You want to ree pathetic, come to Manchester amazon fulfilment center xmas 2017 to see me having a painkiller induced panic attack at four in the morning

Custard

Yeah, he's living the dream really. And you can tell he's enjoying his life. Can't see anything pathetic about it

Plus he doesn't just stream, he co-parents a son, and watches a lot of Columbo

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Shameless Custard on July 21, 2021, 08:28:44 AM

he co-parents a son, and watches a lot of Columbo

I'd rest well knowing that was going to be on my headstone

MrMrs

hes no gonnae shag ye

Quote from: Shameless Custard on July 21, 2021, 08:28:44 AM
Plus he doesn't just stream, he co-parents a son

I basically worked from home with a similar amount of hours until my daughter was about fourteen, was magic being able to spend that much time with her growing up. I consider myself really lucky for that opportunity.

RickyHamster

Good luck to Limmy if he can make hay while the sun shines doing something he enjoys. Sadly there is a flip side.

He will inevitably die at the hand of one of his 'fans'.

Namely mrmrs

MrMrs

unlikely, I'm not the obsessive psycho-fans, I only follow his twitter

wooders1978

saw a clip on twitter that he announced a brand new limmys show on BBC Radio 4? Was that a joke? 

Chollis

Quote from: chocolate teapot on July 20, 2021, 10:12:07 PM
I don't want Limmy to make more stuff. Today he set fire to an innocent prisoner which set off an elf to start attacking the prisoner too, then limmy cheered the elf on who went on the kill the prisoner then Limmy smashed the elf's head in. It was fantastic, the funniest thing he's ever done.

really want to see this

amateur

Turns out I blocked Limmy on Twitter, I don't remember doing it but I do remember him being extremely obnoxious on there for a long spell so it was probably something to do with that.

Chollis

Quote from: chocolate teapot on July 21, 2021, 12:35:45 PM
Here it is https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1092309073?filter=all&sort=time

from 3hours 59mins 37secs

incredible, thanks. been watching the Skyrim stream today for the first time, really funny

wooders1978

Quote from: stonkers on July 21, 2021, 12:15:54 PM
Yes

Ok cheers, I suspected the clip had been edited to seem like it was real and not I the broader context of a gag

Cuellar

Ah damnit I'm avoiding the Skyrim streams because I don't want spoilers

wooders1978

Quote from: Cuellar on July 21, 2021, 02:22:43 PM
Ah damnit I'm avoiding the Skyrim streams because I don't want spoilers

Spoilers of the hot new game, Skyrim, must be avoided all costs.

Cuellar

The Bumlord

I'm wondering how many people have reinstalled Skyrim thanks to Limmy. I know I have.

bgmnts

https://youtu.be/bltQ07N6HxQ

Him listening to a radio 4 review of his book is gold.

The cheeky little half smirk when the woman refers to his 'almost monumental selfcenteredness' is amazing.

non capisco

I rewatched the Orient Express stream last night, still think that's one of the funniest things he's ever done. His reaction when he sees the price. "Four fuckin grand PER PASSENGER?!! Overnight?!! You'll be sleeping for eight hours of it!!"

Chollis

Quote from: Utterdrivel on July 21, 2021, 05:10:00 PM
I'm wondering how many people have reinstalled Skyrim thanks to Limmy. I know I have.

i lost my save (36 hours) and i'm devastated, really wanted to play after watching Limmy

it's weird seeing him interact with normal people. love how he keeps laughing at his shit joke at the start here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPd-mPOcgug&ab_channel=WeAreSTV1

Dog Botherer

that wedding assassination is easily in the top 10 funniest things he's ever done