Author Topic: Limmy on Twitter and webcam [split topic]  (Read 297393 times)

Re: Limmy on Twitter and webcam [split topic]
« Reply #2280 on: February 14, 2020, 10:26:42 AM »

« Reply #2281 on: February 14, 2020, 11:13:57 PM »
Hang on Benny Harvey has had that one up for a week...

« Reply #2282 on: February 17, 2020, 08:54:48 PM »
Has he given up the improv stories?

Puce Moment

« Reply #2283 on: Yesterday at 11:39:05 AM »
Is anyone else here thoroughly enjoying these 3-2-1 videos? His doubling-down on little moments is addictive. I can't believe I watched a 4-hour video of anyone, least of all Limmy, but these are fantastic.

Better Midlands

• I'm not internationally known
« Reply #2284 on: Yesterday at 11:50:54 AM »
Is anyone else here thoroughly enjoying these 3-2-1 videos? His doubling-down on little moments is addictive. I can't believe I watched a 4-hour video of anyone, least of all Limmy, but these are fantastic.

They're great, I feel he could do this sucessfully with some other 80's game shows too.

Puce Moment

« Reply #2285 on: Yesterday at 12:26:32 PM »
They're great, I feel he could do this sucessfully with some other 80's game shows too.

He has rejected Blankety Blank as 'too funny' and to be honest I can't think of anyone more batshit crazy with old, end pf the pier variety acts and internal logic that makes barely any sense than 321. The laughs that Ted gets for completely illogical and unfunny jokes (sometimes he even gets a round of applause) are of the 'where's me washboard' variety. I remember this show clearly, and I fucking hated it, so it with some delight that Limmy is pointing this out.

Better Midlands

• I'm not internationally known
« Reply #2286 on: Yesterday at 12:43:51 PM »
He has rejected Blankety Blank as 'too funny' and to be honest I can't think of anyone more batshit crazy with old, end pf the pier variety acts and internal logic that makes barely any sense than 321. The laughs that Ted gets for completely illogical and unfunny jokes (sometimes he even gets a round of applause) are of the 'where's me washboard' variety. I remember this show clearly, and I fucking hated it, so it with some delight that Limmy is pointing this out.

I can see that, I think the slow pace helps too. Maybe something like Mr & Mrs or Sale Of The Century.

Enzo

• Dining Invite!
« Reply #2287 on: Yesterday at 07:51:14 PM »
Generation game would be good.