Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:11:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What do you *really* look like?

Started by Cerys, September 01, 2011, 05:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fry

Oh my god we're almost 105 this is just scruffy.

Just a really scruffy board this is turning into. So scruffy.

Please next picture poster, make a new thread!

Don_Preston

Quote from: Birdie on March 03, 2014, 06:44:03 AM
You know what? Bollocks, I'm going to try this again.  Me looking happy on a lake (no ice, no rocks to throw at it).

You haven't changed much since it was your avatar a month ago.

Birdie

This is true Don but I thought I'd leave it here for posterity and it also looked odd having deleted it earlier in the thread.   Still waiting for that pic of you:) or is that :( ?

Re Hazel eyes- my youngest has mainly blue eyes but then  brown around the pupil itself like some freaky dart board. She describes them as 'blue/hazel'.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Black Ship on March 02, 2014, 12:46:15 AM

Can anyone tell me what colour my eyes are, cos I sure as hell don't know.

Definitely green, in that photo.  And I've always thought of you as having green eyes.

In my experience, some people can have eyes that are grey one minute and blue the next, or grey one minute and green the next (or very rarely, green one minute and blue the next), depending on lighting, angle, and even their mood.  And yeah, chuck green/hazel in as well as a possibility.

But in that photo I'd say they're definitely green, no hazel in there... if anything you look like you'd have tendencies to grey rather than hazel but I guess not given what your Mum said.

I once knew a kid with orange eyes.  Yup, really, orange, like certain varieties of ginger cat.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on March 01, 2014, 08:32:30 PM

Absolutely love the warning sign - it's little touches like that that help make your stuff so brilliant. :-)

Birdie

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on March 04, 2014, 08:56:45 AM

In my experience, some people can have eyes that are grey one minute and blue the next, or grey one minute and green the next (or very rarely, green one minute and blue the next), depending on lighting, angle, and even their mood.  And yeah, chuck green/hazel in as well as a possibility.

As New Order noted.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Birdie on March 04, 2014, 09:01:01 AMAs New Order noted.

Oh GOD, yes... that song brings back some wonderfully painful memories for me...

Thanks for the reminder (no sarcasm intended), should have thought of that myself! :-)

Black Ship

This is what I look like without makeup on. Taken at Primrose Hill earlier today.

Borboski

So sad about this.

LOOK at it.  It's getting bigger.  Fucks sake.

mook

is that caused by prolonged bouts of resting your elbow on a desk as you paint those little dolls?

Borboski

They're not dolls they are miniatures.

Beagle 2

Quote from: Borboski on March 19, 2014, 12:30:26 PM
So sad about this.

LOOK at it.  It's getting bigger.  Fucks sake.

Shit mate, not 'Stipe's Elbow'. Another week or two and you'll have entered the mincing about in a green T-Shirt with a star on it phase.

Fry

Bald head and glasses are easy to do lookalikes for. I feel so cheap.

doppelkorn

mook

if warhammer is her profile name on okcupid. then it's more than likely he has.

doppelkorn

Borboski

Quote from: doppelkorn on March 19, 2014, 01:01:04 PM
Do you do Warhammer Borborski?

Nope.  Warmachine.  Because I'm a cool guy.

mook

how did you bugger up your elbow?

or is it one those grafting experiments, like when that lunatic grew a human ear on a mouse's back? only this time, a old man's bollock on an elbow.

doppelkorn

Quote from: Borboski on March 19, 2014, 01:15:40 PM
Nope.  Warmachine.  Because I'm a cool guy.

QuoteThe overall gameplay is supposed to encourage aggression rather than defensive tactics, such as sitting behind fortifications. This is referred to amongst players and the game's developers as the 'Page 5' code of ethics: "Play Like You've Got A Pair".

I should have known. ALPHA AS FUCK MATE.

Fry

EDIT: APPARENTLY THESE PICTURES AREN'T ON THE INTERNET ANYMORE!?

Borboski

Quote from: mook on March 19, 2014, 01:19:02 PM
how did you bugger up your elbow?

or is it one those grafting experiments, like when that lunatic grew a human ear on a mouse's back? only this time, a old man's bollock on an elbow.

It's just flipping APPEARED this last week.  Honestly, I hate it, I'm getting really depressed whenever I remember it's there....

Kane Jones

Quote from: Borboski on March 19, 2014, 02:17:05 PM
It's just flipping APPEARED this last week.  Honestly, I hate it, I'm getting really depressed whenever I remember it's there....

It looks like Olecranon Bursitis. Sometimes know as Student's Elbow or Popeye's Elbow.  Ahgugugug!

mook

Quote from: Borboski on March 19, 2014, 02:17:05 PM

have you tried lancing it? if anything grows on your body that you don't like the look of, heat up a sharp thing 'til it goes red, then have at the growth with abandon.

Borboski

Mook are you a nurse? Are you sure?  I don't want to damage it.

If you promise me you a medical professional I will definitely lance it.  I've got some guitar string, I'll just hold that over the job till it warms up.

mook

i'm not a nurse, but one of them did put her finger up my bum for fun. so i'm sure that counts.

Kane Jones

Quote from: Borboski on March 19, 2014, 02:38:27 PM
Mook are you a nurse? Are you sure?  I don't want to damage it.

If you promise me you a medical professional I will definitely lance it.  I've got some guitar string, I'll just hold that over the job till it warms up.

Ahem - just four posts up.

QuoteIt looks like Olecranon Bursitis. Sometimes know as Student's Elbow

It goes away on its own, apparently.

mook

tell him to lance it kane. TELL HIM TO LANCE IT WITH A HOT SHARP THING.

Fry

Alright you shits wrap this nonsense up I'm making a new thread for pictures. 105 pages is just unforgivable.

Kane Jones

JUST LANCE IT WITH A HOT SHARP THING BORBS, YA BIG FUCKING WHORE.