Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:53:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What do you *really* look like?

Started by Cerys, September 01, 2011, 05:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birdie

I wonder what most posters to this thread would consider most flattering- to be placed in TBC's top 10 or to be given the Ziggy treatment?

Subtle Mocking

Quote from: Birdie on May 13, 2014, 08:55:46 PM
I wonder what most posters to this thread would consider most flattering- to be placed in TBC's top 10 or to be given the Ziggy treatment?

Or both: To be in TBC's top 10 after the Ziggy special.

canadagoose

I've had the latter, and to be a burning toothless Shakespeare with a receding hairline... it's certainly something.

Serge

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on May 13, 2014, 07:53:11 PM

Of course, I've not been able to find a picture that even remotely backs this up, but you remind me of Mick Harvey in his younger years.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Ta, I'll add the young Mick Harvey to my meagre list of celebrity doppelgangers. So far it includes:

A young Mick Harvey
A young Peter Gabriel
Nigel Planer (any age)
Richard Ashcroft (ditto)
Jimmy Carr (thanks, Mum)

Retinend

Quote from: buttgammon on May 13, 2014, 06:51:59 PM
Yes, I didn't want to post before as I have a habit of coming across as pervy but fucking hell you're hot, Subtle Mocking!

That still comes across as a bit pervy but sod it, post anyway!

are you serious?

Glebe

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on May 13, 2014, 09:28:02 PM
Ta, I'll add the young Mick Harvey to my meagre list of celebrity doppelgangers. So far it includes:

A young Mick Harvey
A young Peter Gabriel
Nigel Planer (any age)
Richard Ashcroft (ditto)
Jimmy Carr (thanks, Mum)

How about Miles Jupp?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on May 13, 2014, 09:28:02 PM

A young Mick Harvey
A young Peter Gabriel
Nigel Planer (any age)
Richard Ashcroft (ditto)
Jimmy Carr (thanks, Mum)

I was thinking Reece Shearsmith. Might just be the angle / look of terror in your eyes though.

I also just found out that his real name is Reeson Wayne Shearsmith. Man his parents must be evil.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You don't look like any of the names mentioned.
Be proud of your ability to elude the inane.

Subtle Mocking

We could keep suggesting names until we get further and further away from anything resembling BOBB. Have you ever noticed how much he looks like...

...Art Malik?

Neville Chamberlain

Cerys

Quote from: Subtle Mocking on May 10, 2014, 04:38:02 PM
Sod it, not going to post this when I'm sober.

Beautiful.  SNG wants you to know that you have a distinct case of BJM going on.

Kane Jones

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Brian Jonestown Massacre?
British Journal of Medicine?
Boring John Major?

ziggy starbucks

I'm going for "adorably quirky" in this photograph. I am an utter, utter wanker.

ziggy starbucks

I'm sorry but I have to do this

Subtle Mocking

Oooh, that's a nasty bit of sunburn there.

biggytitbo

I'm going for "adorably quirky" in this photograph. I am an utter, utter wanker.

Some superb creative accounting going on there Bal, I salute you.

Also you don't look like anyone obvious but I see a twinkle of a young Peter Glaze.

Has let himself go.

Cerys

Frazer

I don't think he'll go down the Bobby Charlton route Ziggy. I foresee a more gentle recede (recession?), like an oil-slicked tide rolling away into the distance.

Jack Shaftoe

Subtle Mocking has my exact hair from 1997 - this isn't a criticism, I had great hair, very thick and with that wavy bit in exactly the same place. It's go to see it again and know it is going to far more interesting places than the short messy cut I have now, because I'm too old and grizzled to deserve such lustrous locks.

Fry

Subtle Mocking has some pretty great lips too.

Utter Shit

Enjoying an ice cream in Spain.

Utter Shit

Also Subtle Mocking is ludicrously good looking. Absolutely no need for it whatsoever. Like a prettier Fernando Torres, who is himself very pretty.

Fry

Ha, you look nothing like I imagined you, Mr. Shit!

Is that mint choc chip you're munching on? Good choice if it is. Best flavour full stop.

Utter Shit

Either that or pistachio, I forget which. Both world class flavours.

Don_Preston

Utter Shit

Everyone always says I look like I have fake tan when I'm out in the sun :( I'm actually the world's blackest Irishman, narrowly pipping Clinton Morrison to the prestigious award.