Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:37:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Badly-drawn movie scene ping-pong

Started by Cohaagen, September 02, 2011, 05:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cohaagen

The Rules:

1) The goal of the game is to guess the title of the movie from a scene rendered by the Monger in glorious shitty MS Paint.
2) Following the opening shot, the ball passes to the first player to correctly guess the movie depicted, then the next guesser, etc. etc.
3) Any sensible image size is acceptable.
4) Players may only use MS Paint, or another bundled image editing programme. The basic pencil tools in Photoshop or the like are considered acceptable provided only basic bitmap images result. No anti-aliasing.
5) Graphics tablets are strictly forbidden.

It only remains for me to wish good luck to you all, and I hope this will be as much of a success as all the other monging threads I have started.

EAT THIS YOU FUCKS!

dredd

Assault on Precinct 13?
edit: I'm wrong!

Cohaagen

Nope!

edit: Yes, you are!

Also: this is an amateur's game where everything is up for grabs, in the sense that while there is no official prize, kudos is inevitable for those laying the most awful of rasterised eggs.

Ginyard

Highlander? Bloody great drawing if I'm correct!

Cohaagen

"Can you feel the stag?"

Well done, Ginyard - it is indeed Highlander, starring our own Christopher Lambert (PBUH).

Your go.

wheatgod

Christopher Lambert says Hi and thanks for all the memories.

Ginyard

small_world

Sal Vicuso

Ginyard

Phil_A

Hooray! This one should be pretty easy:

Cohaagen

Please take it as a compliment when I say that that is a pile of fucking shit. I am genuinely doing a laugh out loud right now.

Apocalypse Now?

AsparagusTrevor

I think I know the answer but I'm on my phone with no access to a paint app and don't want to hold the thread up. Let me just say that is a shining example of a crap mspaint movie scene.

dredd

SteveDave

Johnny Townmouse

Psycho

OK, give me a little while. Mine will be shit.

Johnny Townmouse

I warned you. The sad thing is, I'm not even doing it in a shit-ironic way, this is literally the best I can do:

That's from The Thing.

Even I'm struggling with this and I 'painted' the fucker.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

OK, we should give others a go, so I will Spoiler the answer :)))

Spoiler alert
Manos - the hands of fate
[close]

Johnny Townmouse

I know this film, but can't remember the name of it at all.

It is one of those 'worst film ever made' type films like Killer Tomatoes, Plan 9 From Outer Space and Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space.

I will not google.