Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:54:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You know who I fancy?

Started by Cerys, September 03, 2011, 07:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doppelkorn

That image was 8/10 erotic until I saw Tommy Haas's name, then it went up to 8.8.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on December 29, 2012, 08:31:41 PM
that'll be me, you and small man big horse in a few years

Ha, I was just thinking that. Well, not Thursday, but me and Ziggy definitely.

Icehaven

Quote from: Thursday on December 29, 2012, 08:18:48 PM
And the bleakest image I've ever seen

There's something quite touching about how conservatively and badly dressed that one on the left on the front row is. It's as if he's got someone in mind.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: icehaven on December 30, 2012, 07:35:19 PM
There's something quite touching about how conservatively and badly dressed that one on the left on the front row is. It's as if he's got someone in mind.

Maybe he just doesn't feel confident enough to go out and buy her outfits. OR maybe he's dressed her conservatively because, well, it is a conference after all. He'd want her to look smart and fit in with the other dolls instead of having them bitch behind her back.

doppelkorn

She's probably just happy to be sat next to Rosie (off Rosie and Jim's) older blonde sister

Bobby Treetops

Is that Les Dennis in the red shirt on the front row?

Good to see he's found a suitable replacement for Amanda Holden.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Bobby Treetops on December 31, 2012, 05:09:38 PM

Is that Les Dennis in the red shirt on the front row?

Good to see his found a suitable replacement for Amanda Holden.

I think that the lady behind red shirt is flashing her muff at the conference speaker.She's no lady.

Spiteface

I love how despite those in charge insisting a new thread be started, this one refuses to die.

olliebean

Isn't it more that the replacement thread refused to live?

Spiteface

Or Neil just forgot to lock this one.

El Unicornio, mang

This thread's too sexy to be locked, too sexy to be locked, so sexy it's....not locked

VegaLA

OK, you can lock the thread now.

Big Jack McBastard

<Clinks the last quarter inch in his glass over the Atlantic>

finnquark

Would a weekend escape with a doll or mannequin be fun? Perhaps, but coming home to my wife and children is priceless.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: QDRPHNC on December 25, 2012, 06:12:21 PM

They're both so fucking perfect and hateable.

So, sorry for bumping an old thread, but irony of ironies. I was on the streetcar on my way to work the other day, looked up from my book, and who was staring at me from the pavement below? Only Vincent Cassel. When he was sure I recognized him, he walked off with a bit of a smug-on.

Shorter than I thought he'd be.

olliebean

Quote from: QDRPHNC on March 24, 2013, 11:00:10 PM
So, sorry for bumping an old thread, but irony of ironies. I was on the streetcar on my way to work the other day, looked up from my book, and who was staring at me from the pavement below? Only Vincent Cassel. When he was sure I recognized him, he wanked off with a bit of a smug-on.

Shorter than I thought he'd be.

FTFY.

MuteBanana

He was the baddie in Guest House Paradiso.

The gun toting, zombie hating, red head from In The Flesh.

That hair equals immediate fitness.