Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:51:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who were you in your previous incarnation?

Started by Huzzie, February 08, 2004, 04:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huzzie

Could you give us a list of who you used to be in the glory days please?

All these name changes have left me particually flabberghasted, I am having to guess who you all are and I have never been very lucky.

Also, if you fancy it, tell us who you were in another life too.

I was a victorian gent, hanging round the east end, possibly Whitechapel.

Huzzie

Obviously, if you havent changed your name you dont need to tell us. That much is obvious.

Bill Oddie, PInball, Senior Silver-haird Suffer-Goat, Fanny Splendid, i am looking at you!

Because it says you are online.

Jet Set Willy

I was Eight Taiwanese teenagers and once provided proof that Huzzie is Gloria Hunniford, although unfortunately it's gone.

Silver SurferGhost

I'll not bother then.

I would like to have previously been Sir Isaac Newton, but I was probably more likely just some bloke.

Benny J. Fish

I was called either Benny Schnitzelchomp or Mrs John Murphy depending on how far back you want to go. I got sick of the Schnitzel bit, so I changed it to part of my band's name instead. Isn't that exciting (In an unexiting and boring way)

Huzzie

Benny J Fish there.

Ha!! Jet set teenagers! I was thinking about that just yesterday. I really wish that was still available, I saved it but computers come and they go.

Do you reckon we could get it on one of those archive sites?

Benny. It is because of you that I started this thread... YOu said hello to me on the other and I was too polite to ask "er.. yeah.. and who the fuck are you?!"

I'm glad its you though.... By the way, I always thought Black Francis' real name was something like Franny Murphy or summat, because for some reason I had it in my mind that him and Kim were in Holy wedlock.... with each other... ANd that Espanish woman on the front of Surfa Rosa was in fact Kim.

Benny J. Fish

I actually thought that after I posted it, but thought "Naah fuck it, I'm sure he wont give it too much thought. I'm now mildly amused.

monkhouse terror

I was previously electric monkhouse but if you didn't work that one out you should be spanked very hard. Unless you didn't know electric monkhouse was anyway, which is understandable. You'll still need a spanking though.

In a past life I was probably something irrelevant like a bin.

Huzzie

We have benny telling us he is mildly aroused and this one admitting he would like to spank me.

Ohh some things never change.

Course i remember Monkhouse and course I knew it was you.

Was he electricuted?

Cheese Arse H Christ

Take a wild shot in the dark... go on....

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "Cheese Arse H Christ"Take a wild shot in the dark... go on....

Cheeswog?
Christscockandballs?

No, I give up.

Silver SurferGhost

Quote from: "Cheese Arse H Christ"Take a wild shot in the dark... go on....
Jeff Beck?

it's not funny if you have to explain it

Dr David V

I was a silicone implant in a previous life.

TraceyQ