Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:55:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Breezeblock sessions...

Started by don king, September 23, 2011, 04:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

don king

Hi everyone

I know it breaks all the unspoken established rules of forum etiquette to request something with a first post...but as someone who isn't afraid to defy convention I'm going to do just that and hope that someone can help me out.

As the thread title suggests I'm looking for the Chris Morris Breezeblock mixes - Strangely they don't seem to be available in any of the usual places that you'd search for audio files - I've tried extensive googling, torrent sites, the lot.  This forum won't let me search it (is my post count too low for this privilege?) The only thing I can find is the first Breezeblock mix on Grooveshark, but I can only stream from there rather than download...better than nowt I suppose but I'd love a copy for my ipod.

If anyone can point me in the direction of these mp3s I would be hugely grateful - of course if you'd prefer to reply to this plea calling me a n00b or a "fucktard" that would be fine.  Thanks.

Pepotamo1985