Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:03:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jihad Rap

Started by king mob, February 08, 2004, 06:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king mob

Theres a new video going round right now thats upsetting all & sundry glorifying the "fight against the indfidels", its a bit naff but have a look for yourself.

I'm sure some hardcore anti American types will appreciate it but its really no better than Skrewdriver in its hate & bile.

wasp_f15ting

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/go.asp?swiU04uq0

DONT WATCH IF YOUR SQUEEMISH

Aftermath of a suicide bomb.. :( sickening

twatloops

Fuck me.  Thats just grim.  Without sounding like a Daily Male, why has a goverment site posted something like that for public viewing?

I know it shocks and makes you wonder how the bombers could do such a thing, but it's just as bad when either side does it.  I'm confused!

king mob

Quote from: "twatloops"Fuck me.  Thats just grim.  Without sounding like a Daily Male, why has a goverment site posted something like that for public viewing?

I know it shocks and makes you wonder how the bombers could do such a thing, but it's just as bad when either side does it.  I'm confused!

Its something that should be seen once to get the idea that these bombers are targeting people in an attempt to kill as many as possible.
Its also just as bad when a fighter jet fires a missle into a busy market place in an attempt to kill a handfull of people.

To put it simply, its all fucked up.

Rats

Does it really need to be seen once Mr Mob? I don't want to see it but now I feel as though it's my moral duty.
I mean, I can well imagine what the video consists of and I'm not sure if my opinion on suicide bombing will be changed at all. I do enjoy slowing down for car crashes though. What should I do?

Frinky

Quote from: "Rats"I do enjoy slowing down for car crashes though. What should I do?

I was in a car crash t'other day, and people kept slowing down to look at me, and that was really, really embarrasing. Also, that footage is actually very grim. I should stop clicking on these sorts of links.

king mob

Quote from: "Rats"Does it really need to be seen once Mr Mob? I don't want to see it but now I feel as though it's my moral duty.
I mean, I can well imagine what the video consists of and I'm not sure if my opinion on suicide bombing will be changed at all. I do enjoy slowing down for car crashes though. What should I do?

Watch it if only for the bad visual effects they use to mess about with Bush & the rest, the music is a bit pish.

twatloops

Quote from: "king mob"
Quote from: "twatloops"Fuck me.  Thats just grim.  Without sounding like a Daily Male, why has a goverment site posted something like that for public viewing?

Its something that should be seen once to get the idea that these bombers are targeting people in an attempt to kill as many as possible.
Its also just as bad when a fighter jet fires a missle into a busy market place in an attempt to kill a handfull of people.

I think most people are well aware that someone who straps sticks of dynamite to themselves and gets on the No. 63 to Bethlehem is intent on killing everyone around.  I guess I'm just confused as to why a .gov website would post it.

Tch!  These fanatics, eh?

On a seperate note, one thing that bothers me is that the British public is now supposedly at war with a bunch of religious fanatics.  Now, if this is the case,  when a country went to war in years gone by, the population would have this feeling of "boo to the germans" kind of thing and would have a reasonably good idea of why they were looking out for the "baddies".  As this country seems to be fairly atheism-based at the moment, it seems we could end up with a war between serious major religion followers and people who really couldn't give a flying fuck about religion and god and all that stuff.  Slightly worrying thought that you may be caught up in some conflict about the fact you don't particularly believe in a certain god.  The crusades returns to the world, i guess.

I'm really aware that could be read in a completely different way to how it was meant to sound so if you suddenly think I'm Littlejohn, I guess I should have phrased that point better.

Rats

Hehe, you know I meant the other one you big bloody bastard you.

king mob

Quote from: "twatloops"
Quote from: "king mob"

I think most people are well aware that someone who straps sticks of dynamite to themselves and gets on the No. 63 to Bethlehem is intent on killing everyone around.  I guess I'm just confused as to why a .gov website would post it.

Tch!  These fanatics, eh?

On a seperate note, one thing that bothers me is that the British public is now supposedly at war with a bunch of religious fanatics.  Now, if this is the case,  when a country went to war in years gone by, the population would have this feeling of "boo to the germans" kind of thing and would have a reasonably good idea of why they were looking out for the "baddies".  As this country seems to be fairly atheism-based at the moment, it seems we could end up with a war between serious major religion followers and people who really couldn't give a flying fuck about religion and god and all that stuff.  Slightly worrying thought that you may be caught up in some conflict about the fact you don't particularly believe in a certain god.  The crusades returns to the world, i guess.

I'm really aware that could be read in a completely different way to how it was meant to sound so if you suddenly think I'm Littlejohn, I guess I should have phrased that point better.

In recent history we've always been at war with countries so its been easy to have a specific enemy to hate, this time the only specification is "islamic fundamentalists" which is not country specific.
The war on terror is a war on religion (among other things) in that fighting terror is nonsense while its easier to attack reliogion under the veil of T.W.AT, so its easier for a section of the public to identify the enemy as a specific religion rather than terrorists.

It is total bollocks of course as Bush is a right wing christian who believes in the Rapture therefore making him a christian fundamentalist but as i said its all fucked.

king mob

Quote from: "Rats"Hehe, you know I meant the other one you big bloody bastard you.

I've been drinking for 4 days and am confused.

Its not very pretty & i wouldn't recommend watching it if you feel at all squeamish.

twatloops

I guess I just get more concerned since living in London.  Reading Mike Moore books and listening to people telling us not to worry as it's all a Govt lie and false war etc doesn't ease the thought of dodgy dirty bombs and things.  

Life was so much nicer in Sheffield.

king mob

Quote from: "twatloops"I guess I just get more concerned since living in London.  Reading Mike Moore books and listening to people telling us not to worry as it's all a Govt lie and false war etc doesn't ease the thought of dodgy dirty bombs and things.  

Life was so much nicer in Sheffield.

You've never seen "Threads" then;)

Rats

Do me a favour, I downloaded that when nelly reccomended it and it's been sitting on my hard drive for ages because I don't know if I have the full thing.
Does two parts at around an hour each sound right?

twatloops

Yeah, I think so.  I know for a fact that this was discussed before but I still have such a top memory of watching Woolworths on the Moor explode when we had to watch it at school.

smoker

Quote from: "Frinky"I was in a car crash t'other day, and people kept slowing down to look at me, and that was really, really embarrasing.

:)

have you heard how terrorists are now supposed to be smuggling only the components of bombs onto planes now, so they can be got through security easier and thne assembled on board? scary shit. i don't think we'll see any more hijackings since 11/9, everyone will just take the terrorists down ratehr than let them fly into a building. now they'll just blow us out of the sky

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "smoker"i don't think we'll see any more hijackings since 11/9, everyone will just take the terrorists down ratehr than let them fly into a building. now they'll just blow us out of the sky

Hehe, but planes are being equipped with anti-missile equipment, so if the terrierists take over the plane they can gleefully dodge the missiles all the way towards, erm, the Birmingham NEC.

smoker

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"
Quote from: "smoker"i don't think we'll see any more hijackings since 11/9, everyone will just take the terrorists down ratehr than let them fly into a building. now they'll just blow us out of the sky

Hehe, but planes are being equipped with anti-missile equipment, so if the terrierists take over the plane they can gleefully dodge the missiles all the way towards, erm, the Birmingham NEC.

no i meant the passenegers. every time i board a plane now i'm always ready to shout "let's roll!" the moment i see a group of middle eastern gentlemen congregating near the toilet for who knows what nefarious purposes

twatloops

Quote from: "smoker"
Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"

no i meant the passenegers. every time i board a plane now i'm always ready to shout "let's roll!" the moment i see a group of middle eastern gentlemen congregating near the toilet for who knows what nefarious purposes

I kid you not.  I was flying out of New York one night (ooh, hark at him) when they switched the lights off for the sleepy bit.  As I was jet lagged and screwed up, I was wide awake.  After about twenty minutes, this middle eastern chap stands up as does another middle eastern chap in a different area.  First chap walks over to second and they don't say anything but walk to the back of the plane.  I feel thats a bit odd but try not to think of it.  After a bit, I need the lav so head back there.  I turn the corner to the toilet to find them just stood there.  As I walked up they both just watched me walk in to the cubicle.  Mmm, thinks I.  As I come out, I'm relieved to see they aren't there anymore but am not too happy to turn the corner and see them huddled around the emergency door routing through a bag. As I walk past, they quickly pull the bag shut and watch me squeeze past them.  I tehn returned to my seat and discovered my own inner god for the rest of the journey.

Now it may seem dumb but that wasn't exxagerated in any way yet I still didn'y tell anyone.  The good old English reserved nature kicks in strong at 32000 feet.