Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:43:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Doughnuts (hmmm doughnuts)

Started by 303, September 27, 2011, 07:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspired by their mention in the one night stand thread, I thought these fried beauties deserved their very own thread.

So how do you like yours, the sugared ring, filled with jam, apple or custard, covered in icing.

Lets hear those doughnut adventures and see lots of sexy pictures of this food of the gods.

CaledonianGonzo

I prefer the doughnut's saucy, sexy hoity-toity Gallic cousin, the chocolate eclair.

sirhenry

Yumyums>doughnuts[nb]but I won't post a picture because they look like particularly painfully expelled glazed turds.[/nb]

CaledonianGonzo

I'd usually classify the yumyum as a style of doughnut, as opposed to a different type of cake entirely.

They are boss, though.

Yumyum's are lovely.

I have a love of Tesco's glazed ring doughnut's at the moment, soft, sweet, moist and so sexy.

massive bereavement

You could probably kill a celiac by forcing them to just smell one of those.

BlodwynPig

katzenjammer

Fuck churros

Porrras... now there's a stick of trans fat worth furring up your arteries for

doppelkorn

Fuck churros and all the above - give me an Eccles cake

shiftwork2

I'd go for a Tim Hortons Boston creme. Thanks for asking. Better than any krispy creme shit!

Melodichaze

Quote from: shiftwork2 on September 27, 2011, 10:26:11 PM
I'd go for a Tim Hortons Boston creme. Thanks for asking. Better than any krispy creme shit!

Fuck yes! Might have eaten one too many Tim Horton delicious doughnuts while in Canada - lovely gooey topping and moist doughnut. Much nicer than those rancid Krispy Kreme bastards

MuteBanana

The best doughnuts for me are those piping hot, stodgy, sweet things you get at fun fairs.

SetToStun

Quote from: shiftwork2 on September 27, 2011, 10:26:11 PM
I'd go for a Tim Hortons Boston creme.

That sounds dangerously close to a Belgian Waffle or even the dreaded Bismark, quite frankly.

shiftwork2

Quote from: SetToStun on September 28, 2011, 04:30:57 PM
That sounds dangerously close to a Belgian Waffle or even the dreaded Bismark, quite frankly.

You've ruined it now.

SetToStun

Melodichaze

Boston Cream is more like an eclair than anything...bit sickly for my tastes

These are more my thing, with a Tim Horton's iced capp'...

Quote from: Melodichaze on September 28, 2011, 05:07:48 PM
These are more my thing, with a Tim Horton's iced capp'...
That's a colour blindness test.  I can see........ "atherosclerosis".

Melodichaze

Tis true. Good job I don't live anywhere near a doughnut shop and Tim Horton and his temptations are the other side of the world.
I'm content looking at the pretty pictures

small_world

Quote from: MuteBanana on September 28, 2011, 12:50:48 PM
The best doughnuts for me are those piping hot, stodgy, sweet things you get at fun fairs.

Totally, with loads of sugar on.... Ggggmmmm...

If it's one wih icing on, you NEED to eat the doughy bit first, then the icing after.

And anyone who tries to eat a jam doughnut without licking their lips, has wasted a doughnut. Unless they have 2 doughnuts. If so, eat the first one how you please. But return o the pack for the second one...

Jam doughnuts can also be eaten in shit the treat order.

sirhenry

Or make them yourself - dead easy as long as you have a brown paper bag with sugar and cinnamon in.[nb]Never, ever try shaking the sugar onto freshly-made doughnuts in a plastic bag![/nb]

CaledonianGonzo

Ginyard

sirhenry

massive bereavement

I bet a lot of you here like to rim job your doughnuts, licking the sugar out from the walls of the hole whilst pretending your being forced to lick out Mr Big in the prison showers, you sick fucks.

Ronnie the Raincoat

Quote from: BlodwynPig on September 27, 2011, 09:58:25 PM
Fuck Doughnuts

Churrrros

Churros are indeed the best. I gave myself hot oil burns all the way up my arm making them recently. Did I stop? Did I fuck. Churros are worth second degree burns.

CaledonianGonzo

Fuck churros!

Cornballs made in a Bluth-brand Cornballer.

Ronnie the Raincoat

Fuck you! Unless it comes with a cup of chocolate, it's an inferior being.

the midnight watch baboon

My god, are doughNUTS called doughNUTS as they resemble a NUT ie NUT and bolt NUT? God just noticed!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on September 29, 2011, 08:11:07 AM
Fuck churros!

Cornballs made in a Bluth-brand Cornballer.

Yeh, fuck you and your deep fried world of everything.