Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:29:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Firefox 7

Started by HappyTree, September 27, 2011, 08:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyTree

The sign of a good FF update is that nothing changes. This one is apparently faster, but aren't they all? One weird thing is that I found my No Script extension had been uninstalled. I recently installed the excellent Ghostery extension (tracker blocker) so that may have done it, or it may have been this update. In any case it was strange and I had to install it again. Keep 'em peeled.

sirhenry

Quote from: HappyTree on September 27, 2011, 08:41:47 PM
The sign of a good FF update is that nothing changes.
Within 5 minutes I was swearing at it because they'd hidden the Page Source command.[nb]It's lurking in the Web Developer submenu of the Tools menu now[/nb] Otherwise much the same, though this place doesn't look the same any more.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: HappyTree on September 27, 2011, 08:41:47 PM
One weird thing is that I found my No Script extension had been uninstalled. I recently installed the excellent Ghostery extension (tracker blocker) so that may have done it, or it may have been this update.
I just applied the update, and it uninstalled NoScript for me too. I don't have Ghostery, so that would seem to confirm the update as the cause. Mildly inconvenient, but after installing NoScript again, it still had all my settings saved.