Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:43:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

40 minutes of false answers

Started by biniput, September 30, 2011, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biniput

Just found this interview with Woody Allen that was never used/aired for obvious reasons. No idea how or why he basically amused himself for 40 mins other than maybe it was a dislike of having to go so far for promotion? Would love to know the background to this.

http://vimeo.com/6617077

Blumf

Was this done unrehearsed? How'd he manage not to corpse?

kidsick5000

gmoney

This is so great. I was going to go to bed! Bah.

Skip Bittman

This was on UKNOVA a few years ago, Granada Television interview that was never used. On the one hand, I don't want Woody Allen to die so we can keep getting occasionally wonderful little movies. On the other hand, we'll probably actually get releases with outtakes, extras, the famous "black reels," I'd kill to see all the material shot for Annie Hall... and wouldn't it be interesting to see the stuff he completely reshot with different casts?

The Museum of TV & Radio in NYC has a copy of "Men in Crisis: The Harvey Wallinger Story" that's really a lot of fun from his Early, Funny Period. That should be released!