Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:48:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I Dreamed Of Genie!

Started by 5 Knuckle Shuffle, June 11, 2004, 04:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Knuckle Shuffle

Well, not a genie exactly, but a genius.
Yes, having been using this particularly hallowed turf of thinternet for almost three years, I have finally had a dream about a fellow Verbwhore. Yes jutl, it was you. He was about 5' 2", and aged about mid to late 30s. In fact, he looked very much like a young Roger Daltry (mid to late 30s obviously) but with slightly shorter cropped hair. It was some mad party in which I think there were more Verbwhores present but I can't remember if I met any of them.
The dream then merged into one where I got an ecstasy tablet off my cousin. It was nicely packaged in a small wooden trinket type box, and the 'e' was the size of a loveheart sweet.
Before having had this dream, I read the original posts of other Verbwhores who have had similar experiences, but felt like I could never really connect. Now I feel I have an affinity with them. Or was that what I had when I was dreaming of jutl?

smoker

i was there, you borrowed my coat then disappeared without giving it back

Timmay

A whore made an appearance in one of my dreams for the first time ever, a few weeks ago now. It was the Q, in a beer garden for some reason. Fraid I can't remember anything more than that, but rest assured nothing kinky went on.

Shame really - prolly the only way I'll ever get to see her norks © PLC, 2003.

Jemble Fred

Log off – now. Go and read a book. Stroke a dog. Kiss a girl.

Make sure you get them in the right order, though. Dogs don't like being read.

Quote from: "Timmay"Shame really - prolly the only way I'll ever get to see her norks © PLC, 2003.

I think I really did say that didn't I?

I'm scared.  Not sure whether of me, or of you.