Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:49:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Darts

Started by buntyman, November 12, 2011, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junglist

Yeah Taylor will win it. I'm going for a 7-3 or 7-4. Anderson getting off to a flyer then bottling it as Taylor stays steady.

Would love Anderson to win though.

George Oscar Bluth II

Please let's have Anderson winning tonight.

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: Jamie Oliver is fat on January 03, 2015, 03:25:42 PM
Interesting blog post;

https://cornishtalks.wordpress.com/2014/12/22/the-pdc-have-created-a-monster-they-are-now-slaves-to-it/

It's been weird watching some of the classic matches on Sky over christmas. When it was still at the Circus Tavern the crowds were totally different.

Although maybe it's unfair comparing a final to, as you say, what is clearly a pre-christmas party crowd in the early rounds. I imagine they'll behave tonight.

biggytitbo

Bit worried that Andersons scoring has dropped alarmingly.

Taylor till giving him peaks but he's not taking them.

biggytitbo

Great 2 sets from Anderson...back on track. Just hope he doesn't mentally crumble.

biggytitbo

Fat cunt Taylor won 3 in a row. anderson had some rotten luck at crucial moments though so I still think he can get back into it if he stays calm.

monolith

Fat cunt has this and I have an early start and I'm ill. Fuck this shit.

biggytitbo

What's wrong with his darts? I've never seen someone have so many bounce outs and Robin hoods in one match.

Mr_Simnock

I'm only following this via william hill gamblin site but it's 4-4 so it looks close. Hoping Anderson wins

biggytitbo

What the fucking hell...180 on the floor! What's going on?

Junglist

That was ridiculous.

biggytitbo

Taylor's been at the witchcraft Anderson is having more bad luck in this one match than you get in a whole year.

biggytitbo

Andersons mind is in danger of going here.

biggytitbo

Anderson has done amazing to even get this far in this set after that.

biggytitbo

Wow that was one of the best mental performance I've ever seen to win that set. Certainly dispels any issues with his temprement.

finnquark

Sensational stuff there. As the man on commentary said, 'entertainment with a capital E'.

biggytitbo

I think in the end it actually seems to have affected Taylor more than Anderson. Which is promising.

finnquark

This is so much fun.

biggytitbo

Anderson unplayable at the moment. Just one more set and we get to see Mr Toad beaten!

biggytitbo

Quote from: rjd2 on January 04, 2015, 10:23:48 PM
https://twitter.com/AltCricket/status/551861724635471872

Lets go Gary!

Haha yeah that was great, Anderson rightly having none of it.

Please don't fuck it up now Gary. Slightly worried about the break here...

Junglist

I don't normally associate the word with darts, but this is beautiful.

biggytitbo

This is where he dips, Taylor gets back into it then he fucks it up in the last set.

biggytitbo

Got a bad feeling about this now...I knew that break would affect Andersons rhythm and it has. Only consolation is he's got another 2 sets to find it again.

biggytitbo

This is fucking ridiculous, it's affecting the outcome of the match now. I'm calling bounceoutgate!

Junglist

Yet its not happening to Taylor. Agreed though, its ridiculous.

biggytitbo

Not really fair that he has to play Taylor and the board though. If he loses its got to be an issue.

biggytitbo

Haha it's happened to Taylor now! Ludicrous.

biggytitbo

That was astonishing from Taylor though, under that pressure. He wins now, obviously.

Gulftastic

Fuck me, this is bloody brilliant!