Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:34:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Identify this bloody game from 2008

Started by pk1yen, November 16, 2011, 02:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pk1yen

Not a very constructive post, but I've been Googling for twenty minutes now and I cannot identify this game.

From the final episode of Consolevania -- (from 1:15) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhCjHOVq8jo

What is it?!  It looks awesome.

There's one post somewhere, with all the other games listed ... and that one is listed as *unknown game*.

It's been driving me mad for years.

To expand the topic slightly -- anyone else want any games identifying?

Obel

That's Lost Odyssey.

A fairly good RPG from a couple years back.

pk1yen

Quote from: Obel on November 16, 2011, 03:44:38 PM
That's Lost Odyssey.

Thank you!

Only about £7 from Amazon too. When I'm in a post-Christmas games lull, I'll grab a copy.

Obel

PM me your address and you can have mine at no charge.

Dead kate moss

Ok, game for the Atari, not one of the earliest ones. You were in a spaceship looking out (into space an that), you went to a quadrant of the galaxy, wiped out some alien spaceships (the further away and harder to hit the better) then moved on to another section, via hyperspace or something. Possibly some time-limit involved.

papalaz4444244

Quote from: Dead kate moss on November 16, 2011, 08:01:01 PM
Ok, game for the Atari, not one of the earliest ones. You were in a spaceship looking out (into space an that), you went to a quadrant of the galaxy, wiped out some alien spaceships (the further away and harder to hit the better) then moved on to another section, via hyperspace or something. Possibly some time-limit involved.
Gorf? Space Lords?

Dead kate moss

Gorf, no. Space Lord screenshots look similar, but I don't think that was it. And never an arcade game i don't think, just for the Atari home system.

madhair60

Quote from: Dead kate moss on November 16, 2011, 08:01:01 PM

The fucker is that I know the game you're talking about, but cannot for the life of me come up with the name.

Starmaster...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starmaster

biggytitbo

It's star raiders isn't it? I had it on my 800xl. Along with spiky Harold. Them were the days.

MojoJojo

I had an Atari 800XL too.

Still want a good version of Orc Attak to be made.