Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:05:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkingtons On Cinema podcast

Started by RickyGerbail, November 26, 2011, 11:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QDRPHNC

QDRPHNC

Didn't see it coming, but it makes sense that Tim has gone full QAnon / believer in magnets.

garbed_attic

It does feel extra bleak this year! The Living Oscar is genuinely horrifying!

Puce Moment

Yeah - definitely something a bit justice about Proksch as The Living Oscar.

Oscar Fever !

QDRPHNC

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Shades of "Oh Bobby!" during the Living Oscar tragedy there.

I'm watching the actual Oscars and am going to catch up with the On Cinema special later, but this looks promising...

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

thraxx

Forgot that this was on, looking forward tonight.  Had a butcher's at the Twitter slanging and it looks like it's going to be good one.

QDRPHNC

That was not the funniest of the Oscar Specials, but it was possibly the best. Would love to post more, but will give it a couple of days so as not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet.

Petey Pate

Just struggled a bit trying to find where to watch this so posting the link here for others.

https://www.adultswim.com/videos/on-cinema

TIAL

Thank you!
New Partridge and an Oscar Special on the same day. I may have to ration it out..

Chollis

Yep. Can't wait for this. Poooour me some bubbly now

wooders1978

I'm absolutely beaming during the Steve carrell interview

PlanktonSideburns

just starting this - gregg has gone mad with power!

Howj Begg

I could only watch the first hour or so, looking forward to it. Youtube will go up shortly I hope (adult swim site is shit)

Rizla

Halfway through, this is right good. Tim's gone full Alex Jones. The man is a genius at dressing like a total cunt. The living Oscar and the questions and facts on the Be Right Back bumpers are incredible. Best yet.

Captain Z

Watched half last night and caught up this afternoon, enjoyed it a lot more than last year's which I thought showed it was beginning to run out of steam. Yes it was a lot of the same in jokes and ideas but a slightly more ambitious production and it came off pretty well. Can't remember all my laugh out loud moments but I especially enjoyed Gregg's struggling to keep a straight face during the 'Ask Oscar' questions. 5 bags and I'll throw in a can of pepper spray.

thraxx

The living oscar sounds amazing.  I can't wait, but yes the adult swim sight is a mind bending fucking eyesore.

thraxx

Fucking hell, they did a 2 hour fundraising podcast at the end of January is it worth a listen?

QDRPHNC

I enjoyed it, but I was also up late listening to it live and following along with the twitter accounts and hashtags and such.

TIAL

Loving this, as expected. I really hope poor old Mark Proksch pre-recorded his cutaways and didn't have to keep a straight face all that time.

Also, I might be very naive but in the past I assumed Tim really was drinking to keep to his on-screen level of drunkenness. But thinking about it that would be a big risk. Is he just very good at playing drunk?

hedgehog90

Not reading thread to avoid spoilers so apologies if it's already been posted - where can I watch last night's stream? Clicking on it on Adult Swim's site just takes me to the current live stream which is some random Adult Swim shit.

PlanktonSideburns

Petey pate 's link up thread worked for me - unusually for that shitbox of a site

What is on cinema at the cinema? It feels like a totally unique thing, totally beguiles me

Tim's video cracked me up. Was a clown car with bits of it falling off

iamcoop

The stupid fucking EDM over the ridiculous ad break questions has made me laugh more than almost anything so far this year. My god I love these.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: TIAL on February 25, 2019, 08:21:08 PM
Loving this, as expected. I really hope poor old Mark Proksch pre-recorded his cutaways and didn't have to keep a straight face all that time.

He almost corpsed during BR at the end. Amazing.

sevendaughters