Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:36:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Be You In South Park...

Started by TotalNightmare, February 08, 2004, 09:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue jammer

Heh, just looking through all these, and most of you all look either, tired, angry, pissed, stoned, or miserable! There's only 4 or 5 happy looking ones!

(Should have been in MM methinks)
;)

DistantAngel

I actually used this character creator as the starting point for an animated christmas card CD that my girlfriend and I did for our friends and family for the last two years.

wasp_f15ting

RE: Qatar-Wol

What are the drinking laws like over there?, do you have to go to shady underground clubs and stuff to have a sip, or is it pretty lax in the international joints?

Qatar-wol

Hi, wasp_f15ting - they're pretty slack for ex-pats and non-Muslims.  I've got a drinking licence (no, really) so I can spend up to 15% of my monthly salary per month in the country's one off-licence.  This is for home use only - I can't take it anywhere, or give it to anyone else.  It's not too expensive, and I feel it's a fair system.

You can drink in the bars and clubs of the big hotels, but they're a bit seedy - full of travelling business men all eyeing the girls and rehearsing the "My wife doesn't understand me" line.  The're not all bad, but not my scene (daddio).

Still.  It's better than Saudi or Bahrain....  

PM me if you want more info.

Bogey

Odd, it worked for me the first time, but never mind...

blue jammer

Quote from: "Bogey"

A little red cross (image not displaying)

For FREE image hosting try here: http://www.photobucket.com/

Peking O

Technical thicket here, how do you save these?

Still Not George

As the site says, if you're a Windows monkey, Print Screen then paste into your illegally obtained graphics package of choice. If you're a Linux or Apple man then I'm afraid that (rather embarrasingly) I don't know.

fanny splendid

Just screen grab. Apple-shift-3 for the whole screen, or apple-shift-4 to grab a selection. If you're on a PC then download the correct codec, install the .dll file, configure the blue screen of death, post a techie thread here, install Adaware to be able to access Google, to find the answer. It being, press the prnt scrn button on your keyboard.

mook

Click on Prt Scr, then CTRL-V into a image doohickey like Photoshop or MSPaint, save and then post up here.*

*Mook usually charges for techy info-donchaknow;)**

**This isn't true.

DrJ

On an Apple command(apple key) and shift and 3 takes a picture of the screen and dumps it on your desktop.  Work from there.

Edit: Oh, someone's beat me to it.