Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:07:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Useful glitches/obscure gameplay technique appreciation thread

Started by Brent Cockman, November 29, 2011, 03:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: lazarou on February 21, 2012, 02:51:09 PM
I do enjoy a good fake crash/glitch just to mess with the player's head.

The Arkham Asylum one genuinely got me for a few seconds, I was equal parts horrified and impressed with it.

Hank Venture

I'd just bought a brand new telly and a brand new xbox when that happened. Almost shat myself.

I accept the terms of the

Quote from: mcbpete on February 20, 2012, 08:07:18 PM
Woah, hats off man - I can't even imagine how you go about programming an emulator, no matter what the architecture.
I think anybody could do it actually, it wasn't something that required much brains. A detailed document detailing the hardware made it doable. The difficult thing would be writing a GOOD emulator, which I didn't do.

Quote from: HappyTree on February 20, 2012, 03:15:09 AMI probably heard of "ladder goat" from this very forum, but it never fails to cheer me up

Not a glitch, but this reminded me of ladder goat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gonCGVWWRA

I accept the terms of the

Nothing about FPS games makes sense to me. Why is that funny? Because he was cockily showing some "strats" and then got shot skilfully by an invisible sniper?

I DON'T GET IT

They asked the leader of the clan to tell them the strategy for the round (where to go, what positions to hold, how aggressively to move up, etc.), and with perfect timing, just as he was opening his mouth to tell them, his mouth got shot off. (all right, we're gonna go-eurghfffhhh). I guess they didn't expect the other team to have moved up that quickly.