Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,205
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:11:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Leaving the boards again...

Started by Z/Sb, June 13, 2004, 12:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Z/Sb

My girlfriend thinks I'm spending too much time on C&B again (caused a bit of an argument last night) and I have to agree with her. It gets too addictive and so I'm fucking off again.
Thanks for making me feel welcome and probably see you in the future.
Cheers! :)

gazzyk1ns

Heh, oh well....

You've been a good poster, hopefully your girlfriend will let you pop back on from time to time!

Z/Sb

It's her computer you see... I've been hogging it lately because I've been here and, like before at C&B, I've ended up being addicted to the discussion & arguments, etc. Last night was a bad night. (Too much beer & wine tooks its toll...)
All I can say is that it was nice to come back here and find some great discussion going on. So, again, thanks for letting me get involved and giving me "food for thought" as they say.

Pinball

Buy a PC, network your Net connection, and all will be well. Worked for me ;-)

sproggy

Female partners seem to be very suspicious of chaps spending a lot of time on internet forums, especially when they catch them continually laughing at the monitor.  Mrs sproglette is quite happy for me to spend time on here because we are at the stage in our marriage where she's glad of anything that keeps me out of her way.

Ambient Sheep

I have the same problem, and can forsee a time when I might have to abandon the place, at least for a while.

TraceyQ

Simple solution: Get new girlfriend.

Oh.

hope you resolve your dispute ziggs. later!

Silver SurferGhost

Aw that's a shame, I was just admiring your work in Stereo Exclusions earlier...

As for the relationship thing, my missus knows who's boss.

Which is why I'm always home doing the washing up by 9pm.

Cheese Arse H Christ

Take off every 'zig' !!
You know what you doing.
Move 'zig'.

Quote from: "Z/Sb"My girlfriend thinks I'm spending too much time on C&B again (caused a bit of an argument last night) and I have to agree with her. It gets too addictive and so I'm fucking off again.

I bet she's going to log on and post here when you're not around.

it's just jealousy.

now go off & satisfy her in the bedroom. stop spending so much time on the Internet and give her some devotion.  have you noticed how sad she is looking these days?  she hardly recognises you when she does see you.  take her out for a meal on Tuesday.  you Sagitarians are all the same.

Shade

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"I have the same problem, and can forsee a time when I might have to abandon the place, at least for a while.

Oh no don't do that, you're my favourite poster, evar.

Rev

I don't get this addiction thing.  I think I racked up about 400 posts over the course of three years before the board reset, but I have a look at the boards pretty much every day.  You're clearly a pack of gobshites.

blue jammer

Quote from: "Rev"You're clearly a pack of gobshites.

Some people feel the need to comment on more things than others, it's all about being part of something, sure you can read and watch from the sidelines, but you may feel like you are just a voyeur, when you could be in on the action, so to speak.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "The Man With Brass Eyes"you Sagitarians are all the same.
Scarily I *am* actually a Sagittarius.

Quote from: "Shade"
Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"I have the same problem, and can forsee a time when I might have to abandon the place, at least for a while.
<blushes furiously>

23 Daves

Bloody hell, Z/Sb, gone again...

I have the same problem, obviously, in fact she's been told about this thread and she's started ranting already.  Did you really have to bring this topic up?

Ah well, best of luck, hope to see you on here again soon, you always are/ were a good poster.

Darrell

Z/Sb - how come you're deleting all of your posts?! You're making a hell of a mess of the place.

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Darrell"Z/Sb - how come you're deleting all of your posts?! You're making a hell of a mess of the place.

Is your girlfriend making you delete all your posts?

Christ.

Z/Sb

Sorry about that - it's a personal thing.
Explained to Neil - won't happen again.
Bye.

Bogey

Quote from: "Shade"

Damn right! Who's going to get all the hot Big Brother goss?

You can never leave, and you damn well know it, mofo.

Almost Yearly

I had a girlfriend once who took a knife to my drum heads because I was rehearsing hard for some gigs.

Fuck goats instead.

MojoJojo

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Bogey"Damn right! Who's going to get all the hot Big Brother goss?
Just do what I do, and read Digital Spy a lot.

Quote from: "Bogey"You can never leave, and you damn well know it, mofo.
I fear you may be right.  Not least because if I had to delete all *my* posts it would probably take several weeks to do it...

If you ever get a chance to read this, Z/Sb, sorry to hear about that.  Hope everything gets sorted out.