Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:33:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Draw.

Started by ccab, June 13, 2004, 10:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr rou-rou

ta very much like,

I'd like to thank @ssmaster for the death threats, Ivan Lendal's ghost, little orphan horsegun, to allll the girllls I've loved before.....

... all my opponents and all the players for having the good grace and patience to slog it out, the spectators for their insults as well as compliments, Neil for giving us a temporary forum, ccab and Gandhi for their organisation, and finally my mum and dad, who would be ashamed to see what I get up to in my spare time.

I will use my newfound title to crush all those who oppose me :)

Still Not George

Hang on, isn't that Sheepy?

I'll start running now, shall I?

(congrats rou rou)

Purple Tentacle

Does Abbie come on now and hand over the cup, like in Fifteen-to-One?

@ssmaster

Congrats Rou Rou, do I get to meet you like those sad stalker fans who write in to Jim'll Fix it?

Enjoy the moment but don't let it get to your head. Remember I want you to be the first person to RETAIN the title next year.

poison popcorn

congrats rou rou, a well deserved win (even if i did vote against you in the last round...)

but never mind about all that now, here's your prize...

yay!

Cerys

Ooh, well done rou!  In a bitter and twisted 'it should have been me' kind of way.  And I'd have got away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids, etc.

Timmay

Well done Rou. A deserving champ if ever I saw one!

Regular John

Well done Rou!

You played better than Greece!

hands cold, liver warm

having been trapped down a well for the last few weeks i have missed all of the tournament but god bless you all, each and every one.

especially rou rou, because it appears he won.

I'm going back to my well, I like the darkness.

cheerio

Bogey

Aah, I wish I could go back to the start of the season and put some money on Rouie!

A fine tournament that will probably go down someone's annals or something.
Congratulations, Mr Rou-Rou!

Rubbish Monkey

fine tournament. congratulations to mr rou and all who sailed in her.

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"
Quote from: "Still Not George"Hang on, isn't that Sheepy?
8-O ... Fuck me, it really really is isn't it. Really.

And horsegun's apparently back, and hclw's out of his hole. Well. Well well.

I was beaten off by the winner. Excellent. Top trumps rou-rou.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Still Not George"Hang on, isn't that Sheepy?

I'll start running now, shall I?
I've only just now seen this.

<digs out map of West Wales>

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.

Quote from: "Presque Tous Les Ans"8-O ... Fuck me, it really really is isn't it. Really.
Shit.  Aber or Cornwall?  Cornwall or Aber?  Which first?

I can't actually get cross though, inasmuch as there is a frightening kind of resemblance, if somebody actually did bother to dress me up like that and put makeup and wigs on me.  <shudder>  However for all my kinky sins, dressing up in female attire is NOT included in them.  In other words, it ain't me.  But you knew that.  Didn't you?

DIDN'T YOU?

Meanwhile congrats to Mr. Rou-rou, whom I suspect will enjoy that photo more than I did.  EDIT: Stupid fucking thing to say, considering he posted it.  I'm going back to GD now, where I feel safe.

Neil

Well done rou-rou.  Time to get rid of this forum I suppose, tell me if it still shows up on the index page when I do a bit of fiddling here, ta.