Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:42:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE VOTE VOTE! - Cerys v Purple Tentacle (Round 1)

Started by Cerys, June 14, 2004, 03:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

Gimme half an hour.

Curse you god for making Apple Macs a bit different from PCs, and making flaws in the picture more obvious because of their superior displays and video  cards!

Purple Tentacle

Sorry about the delay it took me a fucking HOUR to remember the password to my website. (It's stored on my PC. Doh.)

..and relax.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Great game Cerys! I really really enjoyed it!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!

(Any chance of Monday lunchtime?)

Cerys

Ooh, lovely final volley!  I'm off to bung a great big 'VOTE VOTE VOTE' (or similar) on the thread title.  And may the better 'whore win!

@ssmaster

Purple Tentacle gets my vote, sorry Cerys your images were great but I'm partial to the odd lens flare.

Jet Set Willy

El Unicornio, mang

I'd have to say Purple Tentacle, although it will be mighty odd if Cerys doesn't make it to at least the quarter-finals this year.

Incidentally, I used that same desert scene for the back cover of an EP....minus the scary skull and swearing, of course

sproggy

Purple tentacle

Both excellent imagery, but PT deserves recognition for his clever wit.

Rats

poison popcorn

fanny splendid

There may well be no whitewash at the Whitehouse, but there certainly is a Purple Tentacle

JJJJH

Extremely close between Cerys' rather brilliant serve, and PT's rather excellent 2nd shot. PT I think.

Cerys

Ooh!  I got a vote!  Thanks, poison popcorn!  (Your cheque is in the post....)

poison popcorn

thanks, written in the blood of a thousand virgins and only redeemable at the bank of beelzebub as usual?

thought this one would have been much closer.

Cerys

Nah, PT's thrashed me, I think.  And quite deservedly, too.

Oh, and it's only seven hundred virgins, I'm afraid.  This is Wales, after all....

ccab

Quote from: "Cerys"Oh, and it's only seven hundred virgins, I'm afraid.  This is Wales, after all....

So it can grow back?

Cerys

ClaudiusMaximus

I vote Purple Tentacle for his mincing ways.

Timmay

I liked our Cez's last one the most, but I vote PT for his consistancy throughout.

Rubbish Monkey

Dr David V

Chadwick

Purple Tentacle on the strength of his final shot.

ccab

This is a very corrupt vote.

But I vote Cerys, despite the fact that she was so obviously slaughtered. But I think it would be a terrible shame for the tournament if it lost one of its best players in the first round because of one off day.

Spaced Cadet

This is a really close call, I'm going for Cerys

Cerys

Quote from: "ccab"This is a very corrupt vote.

But I vote Cerys, despite the fact that she was so obviously slaughtered. But I think it would be a terrible shame for the tournament if it lost one of its best players in the first round because of one off day.

More like an off week....

Okay, honesty time.  I think PT should win this match.  In fact I was so aware of my lack of mong that I considered forfeiting.  Although my ego loves the idea of going through to the next round, my conscience believes that I don't deserve to.  The fact is that I've been beaten, fair and square, and PT wholly merits advancement to Round Two.  I'll probably seethe, privately, but so what?  

I don't normally vote in my own matches, but this time I'm going to make an exception, and vote Purple Tentacle.  In the extremely unlikely event of a sudden reversal of voting that leads to me coming out on top, then I'll probably accept victory gracefully; but only on the condition that PT goes through too.

Damn my niceness....