Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:23:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE VOTE VOTE! - Cerys v Purple Tentacle (Round 1)

Started by Cerys, June 14, 2004, 03:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet Set Willy

Isn't there some special loophole that will allow Cerys and Rou-Rou through?

Vermschneid Mehearties

Bloody hell Cerys, what happened?

Purple Tentacle creamed you from ear to ear, took a polaroid, and then forget to hold down the red eye reduction button. Great monging PT....perhaps BEST monging.

Still Not George

She went Mongless after the first shot. I blame ccab for de-juicing her mong glands before it started.

I'm not voting in this one, but I would vote PT if I was.

Dr David V

Cerys

Nah, he'd only enjoy it....

Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"Isn't there some special loophole that will allow Cerys and Rou-Rou through?

Much as I love this idea, it'd hardly be fair on all the other unwinners (for there are no losers, ahem).

ccab

Quote from: "Cerys"Nah, he'd only enjoy it....

Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"Isn't there some special loophole that will allow Cerys and Rou-Rou through?

Much as I love this idea, it'd hardly be fair on all the other unwinners (for there are no losers, ahem).

There will be (I think) 3 losers who make it through with the highest number of votes. But I think Cerys has only managed about 3 so far which means she probably needs quite a dramatic rally to survive. Mr Rou-rou is in a far healthier position, as is Almost Yearly, but nothing's certain.

mr rou-rou

in your face loser girl :)

edit: sorry, made myself laugh there, poor sportsmongship as per usual from myself

Cerys

Bogey

Mr Tentacle
Your Nixon won it for me. Excellent finish, sir.

Frinky

Quote from: "Timmay"I liked our Cez's last one the most, but I vote PT for his consistancy throughout.

+ 1.

Quote from: "Frinky"
Quote from: "Timmay"I liked our Cez's last one the most, but I vote PT for his consistancy throughout.

+ 1.

Just to point this out.. was this another vote for PT from Frinky, or a comment that I don't get?