Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:19:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

::::VOTING TIME::::mook versus no-offenc...ROUND ONE

Started by mook, June 14, 2004, 09:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

no_offenc

mook

Blimey, you don't hang about do you ;-)

WTF are those things anyhoo?

Right I'm off to the pub for a hair of the dog and a quick ponder, I'll see if I can bang one off this afternoon if you see what i mean.

no_offenc

Statues.  All my source came from the one weird fucking webpage about the guy with the face.

Your shot sir.

mook

Quote from: "no_offenc"Your shot sir.

Gah...I'm stumped for the minute, I'll come up with something later I hope.

smoker

mmm, something with a swastika made out of cocks perhaps?

no_offenc

mook

Sorry it's late, a combination of heat, beer and football.

mook

heh i like it, nice use of the hammer thing. I doubt if I'll be able to fire my last shot back tonight, the old beer, heat and football excuse I'm afraid. Definately have it done sometime tomorrow though.

no_offenc

Morgan

I like it; in fact, if the two players' styles were just slightly more refrained, this would be practically a blueprint for the final.  Both, however, need to be careful about playing 'blitz'; speed can only lead to a decrease in quality.

no_offenc

Now now, my first shot was fairly quick because I had an idea formed.  The second was quick because I just let it flow.  Is that the point?  Just to let the image come from nowhere?

no_offenc

mook

there you go, there's me last'un.

No_offenc...sorry i was late again with my go..Anyways I'll check back later and make the poll thingy* after you played your final shot..

*That's if I can fucking suss it out that is.

no_offenc

Christ knows how I'm going to follow that one up...

Been a good match this, challenging like.

no_offenc

Dunno about this one, I was bereft of ideas.  So I created a monster, quite literally.

mook

First use of lasers in this comp I think, definate crowd pleaser. I like it lots. Right I'll go and change the title to let the whores know that voting has commenced.

Purple Tentacle

smoker

no poll? i like the anonymity of it. ok then, mook

Jet Set Willy

sproggy

I vote mook.  Crisp lines and crystal clear images, lovely job.

Rats

No Offenc cos his first two are dead straight and flat and I like them.

tony peanuts

imitationleather

Cerys