Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Round One VOTE - Almost Yearly v Abbie

Started by Almost Yearly, June 14, 2004, 01:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's won? You decide.

Almoist Yeasty
15 (45.5%)
Scabbie
18 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: June 17, 2004, 08:52:32 AM

Almost Yearly

*Pyoink*

Wanna squeeze of me baps, pet?

(Grandma's original NWS photo is here, for all who may be interested. Thought I'd get the tits out before Abbie does.)

Abbie

Cor blimey - lovely shot, Chicken.  And there was me thinking this match would be easy..... ;-)

Cerys

Almost Yearly

:-) I like the moon and stars on that one, funnily enough. They just lend a certain something. Simple things... And is that a load of geordie gapers cumming out the funnel? I say, topspin, where will it all end? I said I hoped it would be a genial game, Abbie - I think you must have misread that. So, onward and downward:

*Swipe*

Mediocre Rich

mr rou-rou

you missed out the ' L ' in bad

and what is that growth thing :/ yargh

Almost Yearly

It's a hog wart. On a person.

I'm a blad man? Why yes, I do occasionally read dutch newspapers. Obladi oblada life goes on bra...

Abbie

QuoteAnd is that a load of geordie gapers cumming out the funnel? I say, topspin, where will it all end? I said I hoped it would be a genial game, Abbie - I think you must have misread that.

Not geordie gapers no, they are actually cut from a picture of a flame - it's pure coincidence that they look like vags'.   Anyway, ThWAck!1:

Timmay

Ooh, getting hints of the video to Smack My Bitch Up there. Lovely.

Morgan

I don't like to see that at all - blatant coffeehouse Photoshop Tennis there from Almost Yearly, hoping to distract and confuse his opponent with a rather coarse and below-the-belt serve.  It's as if he thinks, just because she's a GIRL, she doesn't know how to return a half-arsed serve.  How wrong she proved him to be.  I cannot pretend, however, that this the resultant shots have been any less vulgar from either side; it's as if they're just hitting the ball back and forth with prosthetic organs rather than raquets.  Let's hope a bit of class returns to this affair.

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "Morgan"half-arsed serve
Oi. Didn't you used to be somebody?

Poll open. But not to hasbeen commentators: Ron Atkinson take note. I'm PMing Abbie to see if we're voting for ourselves or not. Hope she's more trustworthy than her gimp.

@ssmaster

Oooh, AY has given Abbie a run for her money here. Abbie's first mong was lovely but I was dissapointed with her last two, I expected more from a defending champion, maybe she is building up to the later rounds if she gets through. AY was consistantly vulgar throughout, he is the Alex Higgins of Photoshop Tennis.

Oh I vote AY by the way.

Timmay

We're not using polls to do the voting.

Jeez, how many times?

no_offenc

mook

I vote for Abbie t'was the pig head ballerinas wot swung it.

hencole

Abbie just gets my vote. Sorry Almost that pig thing was too repulsive and made me cry. (although I did like the pop art ting)

MojoJojo

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"
Poll open. But not to has been commentators: Ron Atkinson take note. I'm PMing Abbie to see if we're voting for ourselves or not. Hope she's more trustworthy than her gimp.

Quote from: "Presque Tous Les Ans"Le bump

How many accounts do you have again, Yearly?

Purple Tentacle

Almost Yearly, because I'm a big fan of spunk.

Chadwick

I voted in the poll but as there's mucho confusion in my head about whether my vote will count or not let it be known from this day forth that I voted for Abbie, despite AY introducing piggy porking in to the match.

sproggy

I vote Abbie, the broken mirror in her last serve clinched it for me.

mr rou-rou

almost 1 1 ½
abbie ½ ½ 1

ee I don't know, I would have liked a couple more shots – liked both.

5 shots for the final I say

tony peanuts

Sorry abbie, my vote goes to AY's filthy imagination.

Plank

Abbie just about shaved it. I vote Abbie.

Cerys

I can't decide who was better, so I'm just going to vote for AY, on the grounds of him not being the reigning champion.

Jet Set Willy

JJJJH

Almost Yearly all the way baby, woo, it was the pop-art one, that was inspired.