Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:03:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

(VOTE NOW IDNOTS) Round 1 - Rats vs Claudius Maximus

Started by Rats, June 14, 2004, 04:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rat Salad of Maximus Potatous?

Rats is the man, no doubt
28 (65.1%)
Gimme me Potatous any day of the week
15 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: June 16, 2004, 06:29:22 PM

Rats

*Canoe*

Oh dear, I can't see me lasting very long

mook

hehe..from now on whenever I see Cliff's old beard I'm going to think "uncontrollable labia"..Perhaps that's what turned him?

JJJJH

Looks like Rats has managed to wrest control of garish colour away from CM. That 'NEW' sign cracks me up. I'm especially fond of CM's return though. I guess it takes a good mong for me to see the beauty in sport.

gazzyk1ns

FOOT FAULT!

Sorry, the line judges were shouting different things there, due to the controversial issues raised... replay the point. Rats to serve, l'oeuf all.

Rats

Roll up, roll up, get you perfectly legit, rule abiding, official wimblemong souveniers

blow up and print poster of your favourite wimblemong star

FREE

blow up, print, lamenate, and apply adhesive trench coat

ALSO FREE

Why didn't that Carry On Up Your Vagina pic count?

Rats

Is that it then? Three shots each isn't it? What do I do? Do I have to do anything? Have I won?

ClaudiusMaximus

I think that/s it.  Three shots each, although you played 4, I'm not sure exactly what's going on there at all.  Put a big "VOTE NOW" in the thread title, for it is up to the public of whores to decide the winner.

EDIT:   Oh and we should shake hands or something, to show we are capable of functioning in a sportsmanlike way so that we gain the approval of  people and stuff.

mr rou-rou

played lads.

rats 1 1 ½
cm ½ ½ 1

rats by a whisker because a bearded bomb dropping taxi nearly tipped the scales.

Timmay

I didn't think we were doing polls, due to their inherent anonymity? And is that how we're supposed to be scoring, with the halfs and wholes? Or is that just your illustration as to how you came to Rats as victor?

mr rou-rou

before you go crazy voting,

the polling option is open to abuse from multiple accounts because it's anonymous,

also, how long before the voting closes, what's the deadline?

edit: that's just me Timotei, I do it like boxing rounds

hencole

Purple Tentacle

RATS

I'm with Rou-Rou, although Claudius' last pic was possibly my favourite.

However,  that's me vote.

Cerys

I voted for Claudius.  I'd justify my choice if I knew jack-shit about why I made it.  Bah.

Rats

I like his first one better than the car one.. It's Eurovision style voting, that's what it is Cery's, he lives nearer you and it'd be easier for him to come over and punch your fucking glasses off, you Judas.

Cerys

Or possibly I'm in denial about my feelings for you....

poison popcorn

rats, he had more sweary words.

that's a crap reason isn't it...

ClaudiusMaximus

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"before you go crazy voting,

the polling option is open to abuse from multiple accounts because it's anonymous

17 have voted in the poll, and only 3 in the thread.  This is a cause for concern, not least because I am winning the poll poll despite voting for myself only once.

imitationleather

I've voted in the poll and not in the thread because I feel like if I make my vote in here I'll have to add some sort of critique, and I'm not really in a Sister Wendy mood this evening.

Also, I want to make the most of the secret ballot! Ohh yes.

Rats

That better be a bloody joke, you're only winning because nobody likes you.

mayer

good game, i voted Rats, for the last shot (either one of them) as those two were my faves... especially the last last one which is fab.

I gave Rats a pity vote and was amazed to see he's winning.

Timmay

Quote from: "imitationleather"I've voted in the poll and not in the thread because I feel like if I make my vote in here I'll have to add some sort of critique, and I'm not really in a Sister Wendy mood this evening.

Also, I want to make the most of the secret ballot! Ohh yes.
Your vote won't count then. Post your vote, in the thread, or I'll get my goat, and it'll kill you dead.

I vote Rats.

See, no critique required.