Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:03:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

!!!VOTE FINALLY, VOTE!!! Round One - Timmay vs Frinky !!!VOTE FINALLY, VOTE!!!

Started by Timmay, June 14, 2004, 04:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmay

hencole

Am I supposed to represent Kilroys hithertoo unknown alter ego?

Timmay

Timmay

Come on Frinks... even your parents are egging you on. Is there a time limit at all Mr Adjudicator?

Frinky

Frinky

Timmay

Oooh, nice. A jetpacking Peter Snow with ballet dancer legs.

Bit late to get to work now probably - I'll reply tomorrow.

Frinky

Erm, is that an insult? :s

I've never seen any of his stuff bar his recent associations with the new, crap Blur, and I wasn't hugely impressed.

I'll have to look up some of his work to find out what you mean... :)

gazzyk1ns

I liked Timmy's and so was going to comment on that but jesus, look at the horsegun... ignoring references to whores gone by, you'd not argue with that, would you? Normally you'd not be THAT scared of a specific horse unless you were intentionally molesting it... they're strong, but they're not vicious animals and they can only lash out using their back legs. Even then, they're slow and they need unfeasibly accurate positioning to pull it off. But that abomination, jesus... it's best if we don't think about it.

Timmay

Abbie

From my completely neutral and un-biased position i'd like to say that's very good.

Cerys

Frinky

Morgan

I'm hoping that when push comes to shove, Brian, Frinky gets the vote in what has been a low-key yet high-quality affair.  It got better after the serve - overly populist in my humble opinion - and we're now seeing some classy, and cryptic shots.  Nice work lads, keep it up.

Timmay

Today's loo-roll word of the day obviously wasn't "impartial".

Frinky

Timmay

I'm honestly not trying to trip you up on the rules all the time, but is there an element from my picture in there?

I'll work on my reply tonight, maybe, if I'm not too drunk.

sproggy

The remote control unit is in Frinkey's old fashioned oscilloscope, if I'm not mistake.

Nice choice of guitar by the way Frinks ;-)

Timmay

Frinky

Timmay

Well sorrr-rey... but I thought the rules were to "integrate an element of the previous picture", not "copy across a few pixels".

Keep it up, the audience love a ruck.

Timmay

Fucking mongers block. I'm suffering. Just been sat on the sofa since 7pm, flicking through random images, looking back at Frinky's shot, flicking through more images. Tick, tock, getting later and later. So fuck it, I'm spent already.

And the faint l*** f**** is just for you PT.

Frinky

Well, I'm going to the meet tomorrow, and to be honest with you, I was thinking of topping myself on the Sunday, so I'm not entirely sure when the next one will be in. I'll let you know.

Cerys

Timmay

Am I right in thinking that as it's past 12noon on Saturday, playing has stopped and voting now commences, even though Frinky hasn't finished his last shot? I saw him earlier at the meet, and if he carries on like he was, he won't be in any state to finish tomorrow either! ;o)

Cerys

Well, officially play has stopped - but I reckon Frinky should be allowed to finish his shot.  It's down to the two of you to work it out between you, really.  If you want to be draconian, you could refuse to let him finish - but you're not draconian ... or are you?

Timmay

I've not a problem with letting him finish, so long as it still allows plenty of time for people to get their votes in. If Frinky doesn't get a shot in till tomorrow night, that means there's only Monday morning left, which excludes any weekend or evening whores.