Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:10:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

!!!VOTE FINALLY, VOTE!!! Round One - Timmay vs Frinky !!!VOTE FINALLY, VOTE!!!

Started by Timmay, June 14, 2004, 04:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Well, if he agrees, you could always open the match up to the vote as it stands.  I suggest PMing him and sorting it between you.  What do you reckon?

ccab

You can play as long as you like right up until the deadline - but the earlier you finish, the more time you allow for votes to mount up which gives the best chance of both of you making it through.

mr rou-rou

I think you boys need a days extention on voting, we've done well to get so many games played so quickly that it won't hurt to have a straggler

Timmay

Well the word on the PM street is that Frinky is expecting to get his last shot in by the end of the day.

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteIf you want to be draconian, you could refuse to let him finish - but you're not draconian ... or are you?

QuoteI thought the rules were to "integrate an element of the previous picture", not "copy across a few pixels".

Err...

;)

Frinky

Frinky

Thanks to Mook.

Edit: The lady on the right hand side is the rather lovely Louise Delamere from No Angels, she's a lovely, she is. And of course, the Bextor had to be in one of my mongs... I'll put her in at least once a round. So to speak.

Frinky

So, with that, feast your eyes and use your eyes to see what is in front of your eyes, your eyes being the things with which you see, and then vote.

Timmay:

Frinky:

T:

F:

T:

F:

Cerys

Oh, for crying out loud!  How the hell am I supposed to decide who to vote for?  They're all brilliant!  This is going to take some very serious time and analysis....

Jet Set Willy

I vote FRINKY because he didn't have Kilroy in any of his pictures.

Timmay

Hey, foul! If I'd have delayed my last shot till the very last minute, I could have got some meet pics/mongs in too. Hmm. Nice shot, you shit. Even if it did take you 3 days to complete.

Frinky

Cerys

After literally a few minutes' ceaseless analysis, I vote Frinky, for 'remember when the future looked like this?' ... although Robohorse means that if Timmay doesn't get through as well, I'll be a tad miffed.

monkhouse terror

Am I allowed to vote?

Fuck you all if I'm not, I vote Frinkface.

Frinky

Quote from: "Frinky"Awww, have a wollywop.

Edit: winky, and stuff. Don't want to seem a right cunt, or anything. I've enjoyed this immensely. Timmay made a lot with very little from my volleys...

mr rou-rou

foul, someone else's mong has been poorly chopped into your own, look at that horrible feathering!

it was Timmay up until the last shot so work it out between yourselves.

I vote Frinkly

Timmay

And to think I could've called time on this, yesterday lunchtime. The ball was in my court, so to speak. Heh. Still, I guess the nice guy never wins.

Cerys

Lt Plonker

How do we vote for this? There was a poll in the last few I voted for.

I'm going for Frinky. The blackboard one is technically brilliant. Robo-horse was excellent though. Sorry, Tim.

Oooh, you people.

Purple Tentacle

Timmay, because i heart his first mong, and the use of lens flare in anything ever is unforgivable.

monkhouse terror

Correct me if I'm wrong (an offense punishable by DEATH) but didn't Timmay use lens flare in his last shot? It's very faint though, either that or my eyes are fucked.

Timmay

I was being ironic. I'd dedicated it to PT an' all, knowing his hatred of it, so Everything Is Okay.

monkhouse terror

Ah well if you were being ironic then that's fine, because I'm clever and get irony you know like that.

Purple Tentacle

..as was my condemnation of the use of lens flare, as I hapilly went mental with it in my mongs.

I just liked Timmay's first serve, but it was vrey close, and I also really liked Frinky's silhouette horse.

JJJJH

You're obviously postmodern and stuff monkhouse terror.

You two did brilliant final shot mongs. Timmay's 'Couldn't Gie A Fuck' shot was one of the funniest I've seen so far, but Frinky's lessons in Mongology crippled me with the meet-mong ripped from the other thread. It's the Frinkster.

poison popcorn

another very close call. and the call is... um... frinky? no, timmay. no wait...

ok, fr. mmm...ti- fr...

<close eyes in concentration> "frinky!"

there.